Mortal kombat 11 can’t play story mode

Discus and support Mortal kombat 11 can’t play story mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Even after downloading the whole game, restarting the console its not working for me can you guys please help me out.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harinixoxo, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Harinixoxo
    Harinixoxo Guest

Even after downloading the whole game, restarting the console its not working for me can you guys please help me out.

:)

Harinixoxo, Dec 1, 2020
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Who’s enjoyed the MK11 free weekend?

I really loved exploring the krypt in mortal kombat 11 and the game is good but, i felt a little bored during story mode
  3. SDtoneloc619 Win User

XBOX1 Mortal Kombat online play isssue

Download Mortal Kombat xl can't play story mode or play with all my characters I buy
  4. MisterClever0ne Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

mortal kombat 11 is my weekend to playing
  5. WestsideJustice Win User

What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year?

The most recent game I finished was the story mode for Mortal Kombat 11.

Otherwise, I have a lot of open games right now including Red Dead Redemption 2, Assassin's Creed Origins, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Devil May Cry 5.
  6. MichaelFaris1 Win User

Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed

That did not work. Solution 2 delete everything from game install version 0.0.0.0 from disc mortal kombat 11 base game 1gb

To internal drive game unplug 8tb drive to see if story mode works on xbox xs series this is ridiculous
Thema:

1. Mortal kombat 11 can’t play story mode - Similar Threads - Mortal kombat can’t

2. On my pc Mortal kombat keeps crashing my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my pc Mortal kombat keeps crashing my pc: Every single time i start up Mortal Kombat 1 my pc says my disk space is running low or the allotted disk space has run out and crashing my whole pc 3a98e45e-fd65-451c-a2bf-42cf43ac45e5
  3. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  4. My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...: I’ve tried putting in the data disc to finish the installation but it tells me to put the first disc in. But the installation doesn’t proceed when I put the first disc in. It stops the...
  5. Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc: So I bought this game (mortal Kombat 11 ultimate) on my Xbox PC account and whenever I try to lunch it a error message pop up saying invalid request and when I press okay the Xbox luncher shows me...
  6. Mortal kombat local vs mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mortal kombat local vs mode: Trying to play mortal kombat 11 on game pass with 2 wireless xbox controllers its allowing playing 1 to pick a charracter but not two players when I turn my pad on it wont allow me to operate the...
  7. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  8. Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?: [img] Hello, I downloaded and played Mortal Kombat 11 on my PC before then i reinstalled the windows and i chose to delete everything so i wanted to download the game again but it's saying that...
  9. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???: Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that...
  10. Why can’t i play against my friend in mortal kombat 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play against my friend in mortal kombat 11?: My friend is on old gen and i am on new gen and when it joins it does not let him join? 61d9e793-f339-44de-8f33-5924f0ff0ae5