More time on Game DVR

Discus and support More time on Game DVR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK...OK If there's a tip or trick to this game DVR on this xbox one to recorded longer videos someone please tell me because for those like me how have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TastedTortoise4, Jan 1, 2016.

1. More time on Game DVR

OK...OK If there's a tip or trick to this game DVR on this xbox one to recorded longer videos someone please tell me because for those like me how have a youtube channel and just starting out recording at 5 minutes is not a good thing.

:)

TastedTortoise4, Jan 1, 2016
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Does anyone know how to edit video and put it back on your xbox one?

From the Game DVR screen within the Xbox app, you can access and edit all game clips recorded on Windows 10, as well as clips shared from your Xbox One. Editing in the Xbox app is restricted to Trim at this time. For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../edit-recording-game-dvr-windows-10

M3tal Daz3, Jan 1, 2016
  3. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Game DVR Windows 10 Error "Something went wrong with loading this info. Try again later"

Hi,

There are several reasons why Game DVR will crash at a certain time, here is a link on how to troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

More time on Game DVR

5 minutes is the longest length you can have using the game dvr.

If you want to record longer videos you would need an external capture device.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2016
  5. zZzDarknezZz
    zZzDarknezZz Guest
    Well it's made for quick clips and broadcasting. But for youtube like I want to go into, you'd need a capture card device. Everyone else does it. Or multiple record sessions to parts?

zZzDarknezZz, Jan 1, 2016
  6. Well looks like I'm just going to have to save my money for now. I can't even afford that

TastedTortoise4, Oct 31, 2018
  7. zZzDarknezZz Win User

More time on Game DVR

Well it's made for quick clips and broadcasting. But for youtube like I want to go into, you'd need a capture card device. Everyone else does it. Or multiple record sessions to parts?
  8. Daft Badger Win User

More time on Game DVR

5 minutes is the longest length you can have using the game dvr.

If you want to record longer videos you would need an external capture device.
  9. TastedTortoise4 Win User

More time on Game DVR

Well looks like I'm just going to have to save my money for now. I can't even afford that
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does anyone know how to edit video and put it back on your xbox one?

From the Game DVR screen within the Xbox app, you can access and edit all game clips recorded on Windows 10, as well as clips shared from your Xbox One. Editing in the Xbox app is restricted to Trim at this time. For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../edit-recording-game-dvr-windows-10
  11. S1R R34L Win User

DVR- Xbox One record that won't record error 0x82323012

When I first got my Xbox, the game DVR was flawless. Recording clips in PvZ, Bf4, and Titanfall. But lately the only time the DVR works is when im playing games offline, and it automatically records certain moments. But as soon as you go online or try to
    manually record a clip in any form, it just wont respond. Yelling "xbox record that," the dialog box pops up, but does not record any amount of time, nor does the 5min-30sec manual record works. The Game DVR is more frustrating then anything!
Thema:

More time on Game DVR

1. More time on Game DVR - Similar Threads - More Game DVR

2. Is it only me, but isn't 4K clips compression WAY MORE aggressive than before Game DVR...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it only me, but isn't 4K clips compression WAY MORE aggressive than before Game DVR...: I'm really annoyed. Now it's clearly possible to see the a lower quality of 4K HDR clips saved. This is clearly visible paying attention to the grass in FIFA or the sky in Forza Horizon 4 and Red...
  3. Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

in XboX Insiders
    Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!: Yeah, we know that recording clips issues are already a known issue, but the problem is that now the console can't even play already saved clips from weeks ago. I have lots of offline clips that...
  4. I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR: On the Xbox One I use to be able to record for up to two hours with the Game DVR. Now for some reason I can't record for more than two minutes. What gives? 2ca1684e-e226-48ef-ada4-073f29958a3b
  5. More recording options for Xbox Game DVR?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More recording options for Xbox Game DVR?: I'd like to start off by saying that Game DVR is an AMAZING program. It records full 1080p video with virtually no lag/slowdowns and it does much better than any 3rd party recorders such as OBS...
  6. Game DVR won't upload to OneDrive for more than a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't upload to OneDrive for more than a week: For more than a week, Game DVR won't upload any videos to One Drive. The error message states: :( Something went wrong Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while. When will...
  7. Xbox App Game DVR, "Nothing to record. Play some more and try again."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Game DVR, "Nothing to record. Play some more and try again.": Earlier today I tried to stream and record my Xbox One gameplay using the Xbox app. After starting the stream I pulled up the game menu, then tried to record. At about ten seconds the recording...
  8. There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again (Game DVR Problem) Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again (Game DVR Problem) Windows 10: I recently changed some things, settings and services (Please note all Xbox services are still on) on my PC before which I had successfully recorded some clips of Minecraft using the Game DVR on...
  9. Game DVR: "There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR: "There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again.": Whenever I attempt to record some game play, I hit WIN+ALT+R to start recording. The red timer shows up and counts to ten. Once it reaches 10 seconds, It pops up a message that says "There's...
  10. Game DVR doesn`t record any more than 41-42 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR doesn`t record any more than 41-42 seconds: Greetings, When windows 10 first came out the first feature that called my attention was the Xbox game DVR within the windows. It was an awesome tool to make new awesome gameplays and without the...