More puzzles

Discus and support More puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please send me more puzzles, I have over 300,000 points, thank you Meridee Smith a706328d-4795-4e72-a4cb-32419a38781d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FussyFerret7741, Oct 24, 2017.

  1. More puzzles


    Please send me more puzzles, I have over 300,000 points, thank you

    Meridee Smith

    :)
     
    FussyFerret7741, Oct 24, 2017
    #1
  2. MORE PUZZLES

    No real problems. I just want, no, I need more puzzles. The other games that I downloaded are slow and difficult to play. MORE MORE MORE
     
    SvelterWinner90, Oct 24, 2017
    #2
  3. ggoslin
    ggoslin Guest
    more puzzles

    I followed the directions for more puzzles but couldn't get anything to come up. Can you help
     
    ggoslin, Oct 24, 2017
    #3
  4. pattysaver Win User

    no more puzzles will download

  5. ChickenLips04 Win User

    no more puzzles will download

    I am having the same problem.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    More puzzles available?

    Hi there!

    What game are you asking about? If you can give us a little more info maybe some of the Ambassadors can help you out.
  7. TechyTeacher350 Win User

    More Jigsaw Jam Puzzles

    Your response had nothing to do with the question. Seems like it was answered by a bot.
  8. BubonicBeast Win User

    Less puzzle, more blood

    Reading the reviews, the difficult puzzles are in tombs that are optional explore. Dumbed down a bit to please everyone I guess.
Thema:

More puzzles

Loading...
  1. More puzzles - Similar Threads - More puzzles

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed...
  8. More games with explicit content

    in XboX Insiders
    More games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  9. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...