more missing points

Discus and support more missing points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded my laptop a few months ago, and discovered on the new laptop I had "lost" 220,000 points! the old laptop was fine and I had the original... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john 1234XC, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. john 1234XC
    john 1234XC Guest

    more missing points


    I upgraded my laptop a few months ago, and discovered on the new laptop I had "lost" 220,000 points! the old laptop was fine and I had the original 1,030,000 balance.

    both machines logged into my account yet with differing results! how could I have one account with 2 balances???

    following the recent windows update I have managed to synchronise these some what inadvertently and inevitably it has chosen the lower figure.

    I realise points are not significant, but I am curious as to what has been going on and whether you can do anything about it? I did try reinstalling Jigsaw with no success

    :)
     
    john 1234XC, Nov 18, 2017
    #1
  2. o0PipBoy0o
    o0PipBoy0o Guest
    Points missing again

    Hello,

    so until few hours to new month and some Points missing again.

    Freedom Rewards

    1000 Rewardpoints missing for completing Gametime

    - Paladins 5hours = done

    - Fallout Shelter 5 hours = done

    - Marvel Heroes 5 hours = done

    1000 points missing

    Franken Rewards

    10000 points missing

    collect 5 Achievements from a Game

    Walking dead Season 1 - done 5000 points missing

    collect all Franken Rewards - done 5000 points missing

    Please check this, Thank you and happy Halloween.

    Greatings
     
    o0PipBoy0o, Nov 18, 2017
    #2
  3. Novato14
    Novato14 Guest
    Did not get my points for my mission simply rewarding

    Hi, I'm missing 6,000 points for a mission I completed in march, I spent more than 60 dólares before taxes and it's been more than 96 hours that the mission is over and I don't see the points. Can you fix this please.
     
    Novato14, Nov 18, 2017
    #3
  4. Burst Axe Win User

    EA Publisher Sale 'til FEB 4th

    I totally missed that KoA stuff. Guess I need more Microsoft points.
  5. N7Dinsdale88 Win User

    Game pass quests not unlocking

    What are the odds I will be reimbursed the points I have missed as currently it's around 300 and more being missed daily, as I'm currently unemployed these point are all I have to keep my subscription active when it comes time to renew it. This appears to be an issue with many other people also
  6. callum1507 Win User

    missing points

    This wad a dashboard promotion. I purchased in 28 January 12 months x box live gold with 800 points
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

    missing points

    Hey there Callum! If this was a prepaid card, the points should have been a separate code on that card that you needed to enter. If this was a promotion you purchased on the dashboard, can you let us know exactly when in January you went to Gold and what
    the promotion was for? Let us know, thanks!
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Missing points

    In order for support to check into it for you, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
Thema:

more missing points

Loading...
  1. more missing points - Similar Threads - more missing points

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed...
  8. More games with explicit content

    in XboX Insiders
    More games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  9. You are missing one or more single player DLC packs - MW2 XBOX

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    You are missing one or more single player DLC packs - MW2 XBOX: HELP! MISSING DLC XBOX I have installed MW2 on Xbox One S! It keeps saying missing DLCs even though I've installed all the DLCs that came with the game, I have 26gb of campaign installed yet...
  10. Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...: I have bought a brand new x box series X with MW3 (disk) and waited over 8 hours for it to install.. only to be hit with the message that I am missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs-...