More memory

Discus and support More memory in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I get more memory on my 4GB Xbox 360? 2c7e78d1-bab4-43de-a34e-e0c68b156de5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AridOstrich06, Jan 5, 2014.

1. More memory

How can I get more memory on my 4GB Xbox 360?

:)

AridOstrich06, Jan 5, 2014
  2. need more memory

is the title says all then ok try removing some stuff that's not in use or upgrade your hard drive to 250 gigs at a retailer

xxBEASTxRIDERxx, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Need More Memory

Impressive its last this long... Iv moved from each console version from arcade to elite to slim to LE Slim, from 20- 60- 120-250-320 drives due to failure or warranty expiration etc

-

Dam, an Arcade still running....MS should reward you with a new larger HDD!!

Cokney Charmer, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

More memory

Either purchase a 250gb or 320gb MS hard drive, or you can use flash drives. You can use up to 32gb of storage on a flash drive and up to 2 flash drives at a time (for 64gb).

If the game you're needing the storage for says a hard drive is required, you would need the 250gb or 320gb.

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2014
  5. LazyRocman
    LazyRocman Guest
    for the xbox1 what would I use?

LazyRocman, Jun 2, 2015
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It's best to create your own thread instead of bumping an old one. For the One you can use an external USB 3.0 hard drive that is at least 256GB.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

More memory

It's best to create your own thread instead of bumping an old one. For the One you can use an external USB 3.0 hard drive that is at least 256GB.
  8. LazyRocman Win User

More memory

for the xbox1 what would I use?
  9. Smwutches Win User

More memory

Either purchase a 250gb or 320gb MS hard drive, or you can use flash drives. You can use up to 32gb of storage on a flash drive and up to 2 flash drives at a time (for 64gb).

If the game you're needing the storage for says a hard drive is required, you would need the 250gb or 320gb.
  10. onyxishere Win User

No more memory

Approximately 1 - 1.5 gbs are used for system info such as OS, updates, etc. If you don't have an official Xbox hard drive then perhaps you should look into getting a larger usb drive. You can use a usb drive up to 32 gbs.
  11. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

need more memory

is the title says all then ok try removing some stuff that's not in use or upgrade your hard drive to 250 gigs at a retailer
Thema:

More memory

1. More memory - Similar Threads - More memory

2. Share button not working any more on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button not working any more on PC: Good morning everyone, I have an issue with 2 xbox wireless controllers on PC: the share button does no longer work when connected via Bluetooth, but only when plugged in USB. What can I do...
  3. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  4. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  5. Issues with invites. More details body of the question.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issues with invites. More details body of the question.: I am wits end with this guy who keeps sending me join requests. It does not matter if I am online or not, If I am on the game he sends invite for or not. I receive 10 to 20 invites if i am not...
  6. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  7. I have more as 1 question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have more as 1 question.: 1st will xbox ever get some new streaming apps like tiktok etc? 2nd will xbox ever get other background music player like YouTube music/Amazon music? 3rd will discord ever get a full release as...
  8. Xbox OS support for FANATEC - more features of third-party input devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox OS support for FANATEC - more features of third-party input devices: Hello, Since three years Microsoft is working on enabling proper functionality of FANATEC’s devices. With Forza Motorsport already launched, Assetto Corsa Competizione having cross play with PS5...
  9. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  10. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....