More memory

Discus and support More memory in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I get more memory on my 4GB Xbox 360? 2c7e78d1-bab4-43de-a34e-e0c68b156de5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AridOstrich06, Jan 5, 2014.

1. More memory

How can I get more memory on my 4GB Xbox 360?

:)

AridOstrich06, Jan 5, 2014
  2. need more memory

is the title says all then ok try removing some stuff that's not in use or upgrade your hard drive to 250 gigs at a retailer

xxBEASTxRIDERxx, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Need More Memory

Impressive its last this long... Iv moved from each console version from arcade to elite to slim to LE Slim, from 20- 60- 120-250-320 drives due to failure or warranty expiration etc

-

Dam, an Arcade still running....MS should reward you with a new larger HDD!!

Cokney Charmer, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

More memory

Either purchase a 250gb or 320gb MS hard drive, or you can use flash drives. You can use up to 32gb of storage on a flash drive and up to 2 flash drives at a time (for 64gb).

If the game you're needing the storage for says a hard drive is required, you would need the 250gb or 320gb.

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2014
  5. LazyRocman
    LazyRocman Guest
    for the xbox1 what would I use?

LazyRocman, Jun 2, 2015
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It's best to create your own thread instead of bumping an old one. For the One you can use an external USB 3.0 hard drive that is at least 256GB.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

More memory

It's best to create your own thread instead of bumping an old one. For the One you can use an external USB 3.0 hard drive that is at least 256GB.
  8. LazyRocman Win User

More memory

for the xbox1 what would I use?
  9. Smwutches Win User

More memory

Either purchase a 250gb or 320gb MS hard drive, or you can use flash drives. You can use up to 32gb of storage on a flash drive and up to 2 flash drives at a time (for 64gb).

If the game you're needing the storage for says a hard drive is required, you would need the 250gb or 320gb.
  10. onyxishere Win User

No more memory

Approximately 1 - 1.5 gbs are used for system info such as OS, updates, etc. If you don't have an official Xbox hard drive then perhaps you should look into getting a larger usb drive. You can use a usb drive up to 32 gbs.
  11. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

need more memory

is the title says all then ok try removing some stuff that's not in use or upgrade your hard drive to 250 gigs at a retailer
Thema:

More memory

1. More memory - Similar Threads - More memory

2. How to get more information on a banned account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get more information on a banned account.: My son's Xbox account was banned. He claims (for what that is worth) that he doesn't know what he did. There is nothing in the suspension history of his account. I tried to appeal and ask that...
  3. No more fight night online? :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No more fight night online? :(: Recently got back on fight night and got hooked. Ive been playing for about 4 days straight trying to get a owc title fight. Tonight i ran into a server error stating the servers are down. Ive...
  4. When I am playing on fortnite on my pc and in a party of 2players or more their voices cut...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I am playing on fortnite on my pc and in a party of 2players or more their voices cut...: Whilst I am playing on fortnite and in a party of 2players or more their voices lag and cut out all whilst I get a buzzing sound. This happens on my pc. I have brought a new pc and also headset....
  5. Xbox will not link with EA> More Details Below.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not link with EA> More Details Below.: So I managed to get my hands on an Xbox Series X and installed a few EA games; all of the EA games has a pop-up with a QR code saying that credentials have expired blah blah blah so I needed to...
  6. Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing...: Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing Madden 2023 (error 0x80830003.) Non of the on-line suggestions have helped: Power cycle, reset, hard...
  7. When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022: Okay this is pathetic seriously I can't play any games even on my best server without getting hugely latency and you know what If it's going to be this laggy honestly Canadians and Australians...
  8. Why doesn't Jigsaw save my puzzles any more? It used to!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't Jigsaw save my puzzles any more? It used to!: My Micro soft Jigsaw puzzles will not save my puzzles anymore? 5d9bed59-f136-4d98-b304-c809dd47852a
  9. No more memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more memory: I am having major storage issues and I don't know how to fix it. When I attempt to go into my game, Call of Duty Ghosts, it tries to install a service pack. But when I select the Memory Unit, it...
  10. I need more memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need more memory: I need more memory is there any good Xbox one compatible hard drive? 014c67a1-4e25-40e3-a95f-67c6b278ebe6