more games to add to the backwards compatibility list

Discus and support more games to add to the backwards compatibility list in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've thought of some good games to add to the backwards compatibility list NFL street 1/2 NBA street 1/2/3 SSX tricky tony hawks underground 1/2... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mumpie2, Jun 5, 2023.

1. /u/Mumpie2
    /u/Mumpie2 Guest

I've thought of some good games to add to the backwards compatibility list

1. NFL street 1/2
    2. NBA street 1/2/3
    3. SSX tricky
    4. tony hawks underground 1/2
    5. prince of Persia warrior within

these would be awesome games to add to the list

submitted by /u/Mumpie2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mumpie2, Jun 5, 2023
  2. luissolid Win User

When will Microsoft release Destroy All Humans! 2 and Path of the Furon? on Xbox One?

Every day Xbox Backward compatibility team it's working with the game studios to add more games on the Backwards compatibility List.

Regards
  3. darkist1 Win User

BackWards Compatibility

We can only hope that once the Series X is released, they will add more games to the list of backwards and retro compatibility.
  4. TheJackah Win User

Backwards Compatibility Question???

5. c01dheart Win User

The Whole Reason I Got An Xbox One...

Having a game show up on the backwards compatibility list is dependent on the creators of the game. They are the ones who ok the games to be backwards compatible. I'm sure your game will be available at some point. Speaking of backwards compatibility, did
    you see the E3 announcement? They are going to add og Xbox games to the backwards compatibility list as well :)
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backward Compatibility

Hi, Backward Compatibility does work on the Xbox One, but only the ones on the backward compatible list.

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
    The list will be getting updated with more games every month. So keep an eye on that list, eventually your games may become compatible.
Thema:

1. more games to add to the backwards compatibility list - Similar Threads - more games add

2. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  3. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  4. ADD MORE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAMES!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ADD MORE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAMES!!!: It’s ridiculous how many backwards compatible games there are, and half of them are good! Bring NCAA14 to backwards compatibility you’d save SO many people headaches and money dealing with old...
  5. add even more novelty to the game pass PC

in XboX Insiders
    add even more novelty to the game pass PC: hello i wanted to know if it would be possible to add jurassic world evolution 2 on the PC game pass because it would be a plus to add as many recent games as possible that have just been...
  6. More add backwards compatibility game xbox orginal on Xbox series x conflict desert storm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More add backwards compatibility game xbox orginal on Xbox series x conflict desert storm: I really hope that Microsoft will add more pre-compatibility games to the original Xbox compatible games on the Xbox series and bring back featured titles such as Desert Storm Conflict and Grand...
  7. How to add more months to Game Pass Ultimate with my account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add more months to Game Pass Ultimate with my account balance?: Hi, I want to add more months to my Ultimate using my account balance but I can't figure out how. My subscription runs out in October and I want to add more months so that it will run out in...
  8. Please add more sports titles to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add more sports titles to game pass: Hey how come there is almost 0 sports titles in game pass. I like sports games just as much as shooters and you guys try to exclude them. Well since you add sooooooo many indie games to game pass...
  9. Sincere Begging: add feature to verify or back up the game file to avoid re-download 8 more ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sincere Begging: add feature to verify or back up the game file to avoid re-download 8 more ...: Dear Developers, I've re-downloaded the game(20GB) at least 8 times since the purchase. Each time cost 4.5 hours. At 5th time, I can start the game successfully, but 2 days later, patch 1.2 came...
  10. Add More Friends? Unable to play Online Friendly, Co-op Season and FUT Friendly Game modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add More Friends? Unable to play Online Friendly, Co-op Season and FUT Friendly Game modes: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this. I recently purchased Fifa 15 at launch. I was playing a skill game when I noticed I had no friends on my leaderboard who had submitted a score....