More Final Fantasy?

Discus and support More Final Fantasy? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know there’s a Final fantasy Dissidia game i’ve played on Ps4 if that’s the same thing. If that’s the one i sure hope it comes to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomaToMcNuggets, Aug 15, 2019.

  1. More Final Fantasy?


    I know there’s a Final fantasy Dissidia game i’ve played on Ps4 if that’s the same thing. If that’s the one i sure hope it comes to xbox

    :)
     
    TomaToMcNuggets, Aug 15, 2019
    #1
  2. BlackSilverAce Win User

    Game reccomendations

    If you're a fan of older Final Fantasy games, you can't go wrong with Lost Odyssey. It's more like Final Fantasy than Final Fantasy 13...
  3. MetalNutz Win User

    More Final Fantasy?

    I definitely think it's a possibility those games will come to Xbox at some point!
  4. Edgarour Win User

    More Final Fantasy?

    hopefully FFVII Remake does reach xbox one personally Crisis Core FFVII I liked it too much
  5. Oraclea Win User

    More Final Fantasy?

    Regarding the rumors on the FFVII remake, Square did publicly comment a couple months ago that there are currently “no other plans” other than the first game (the events in Midgar) launching on Playstation in March 2020. Any info other than that is a rumor
    at best, and possibly one that was debunked by that comment.

    I’m also assuming this release could span multiple console generations, so there’s still a lot about the totality of the release of its games that remains unknown.
  6. JTL1E Win User

    More Final Fantasy?

    honestly I loved theses game I really hope more come
Thema:

More Final Fantasy?

Loading...
  1. More Final Fantasy? - Similar Threads - More Final Fantasy

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.: I was one of those unlucky few who couldn’t update their Xbox and was reviving an error code with a ton of 0s. That was a few days ago and I decided to let Xbox fix it on their own time. Well as...
  7. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

    in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  8. More Final Fantasy games wanted for downloads

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    More Final Fantasy games wanted for downloads: I would like to see more final fantasy games available for download on Xbox live. Currently there are only two for the Xbox 360. I have both. I have been a fan of FF from the very first one and...
  9. VOG raid final boss. Need 2 more ppl

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOG raid final boss. Need 2 more ppl: Trying to get a team by 9:30 EST lvl 26+ ce28c11b-2a25-4092-ab2b-81e45add0c81
  10. VOG Raid- Final boss need 4 more in 5 hours

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOG Raid- Final boss need 4 more in 5 hours: Basically I'm up to the final boss but the group I've been playing with went and did it without me, preferably level 26 or above and English, I am a level 28 titan and I have a friend who (has...