More Final Fantasy games wanted for downloads

Discus and support More Final Fantasy games wanted for downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to see more final fantasy games available for download on Xbox live. Currently there are only two for the Xbox 360. I have both. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TIM BELOW ZERO, Mar 15, 2018.

  1. More Final Fantasy games wanted for downloads


    I would like to see more final fantasy games available for download on Xbox live. Currently there are only two for the Xbox 360. I have both. I have been a fan of FF from the very first one and it’s disappointing to find so few available.

    :)
     
    TIM BELOW ZERO, Mar 15, 2018
    #1
  2. Game reccomendations

    If you're a fan of older Final Fantasy games, you can't go wrong with Lost Odyssey. It's more like Final Fantasy than Final Fantasy 13...
     
    BlackSilverAce, Mar 15, 2018
    #2
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Games on demand punch card

    Hello ratnamaze,

    The Digital Premium edition of Final Fantasy XV is eligible for the Games on Demand punchcard. Final Fantasy XIV is not eligible for this punchcard, but I'm pretty sure you were asking about the newest one, XV. Just wanted to be clear!
     
    XBLRewards8, Mar 15, 2018
    #3
  4. BlackSilverAce Win User

    Anyone else miss the old Final Fantasy?

    Yeah, the Final Fantasy series has really taken a downturn after Final Fantasy 10 (tied with 7 for my favorite FF game).

    I recently downloaded Final Fantasy 6 (via PSN) and find myself enjoying it more than 13, which I have yet to finish.
  5. BlackSilverAce Win User

    Game reccomendations

    If you're a fan of older Final Fantasy games, you can't go wrong with Lost Odyssey. It's more like Final Fantasy than Final Fantasy 13...
  6. xNikolex Win User

    Do you think the season pass's for games are worth purchasing?

    Depends on the game for me. I bought final fantasy and forza dlc because i really enjoy the games and wanted more.
  7. Nemesis121804 Win User

    Final Fantasy. looking for an opinion.

    I second the Lost Odyssey recommendation it is made by the creator of Final Fantasy, BUT any Final Fantasy type RPG is going to be vastly different from boderlands, combat is more hands off, you don't actually run up and attack enemies. You select what kind
    of attach you want to do and what enemy to do it too, and the computer does the attack, and the combat is turned based not real time. I'd recommend a Fallout game(3 or new Vegas) exp gaining, storyline you can find and equip new weapons and armor. Back to
    Final Fantasy if you want to know what is going on get the oldest one, Final Fantasy 13, the other two Final Fantasy games on Xbox 360 are sequels to 13 and continue the storyline started with 13.
  8. Hisket Win User

    If you could only choose one franchise to play

    Final fantasy, more game/value!
Thema:

More Final Fantasy games wanted for downloads

Loading...
  1. More Final Fantasy games wanted for downloads - Similar Threads - More Final Fantasy

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.: I was one of those unlucky few who couldn’t update their Xbox and was reviving an error code with a ton of 0s. That was a few days ago and I decided to let Xbox fix it on their own time. Well as...
  7. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

    in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  8. More Final Fantasy?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    More Final Fantasy?: I know there’s a Final fantasy Dissidia game i’ve played on Ps4 if that’s the same thing. If that’s the one i sure hope it comes to xbox a9c0211d-7157-4793-8adb-34b89f7b4c52
  9. VOG raid final boss. Need 2 more ppl

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOG raid final boss. Need 2 more ppl: Trying to get a team by 9:30 EST lvl 26+ ce28c11b-2a25-4092-ab2b-81e45add0c81
  10. VOG Raid- Final boss need 4 more in 5 hours

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOG Raid- Final boss need 4 more in 5 hours: Basically I'm up to the final boss but the group I've been playing with went and did it without me, preferably level 26 or above and English, I am a level 28 titan and I have a friend who (has...