More changes for game sharing

Discus and support More changes for game sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need more changes on my home Xbox 0a64117b-7b4a-4bc0-a2a7-1264c09fd71b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxJBASAPxX, Sep 17, 2017.

  1. XxJBASAPxX
    XxJBASAPxX Guest

    More changes for game sharing


    I need more changes on my home Xbox

    :)
     
    XxJBASAPxX, Sep 17, 2017
    #1
  2. GAMERDOME
    GAMERDOME Guest
    Posting 'Medals' on Pac Man CE DX+ returns Status Code 0x838107D2

    Find on the steam game page :

    Patch 1.0.4.1 Released :

    1. Facebook sharing fixed. (A new app for stream version on facebook is created. And change facebook sharing method to feed. User needs input a message when sharing. The medal will unlocked even if share is failed or cancelled.)
     
    GAMERDOME, Sep 17, 2017
    #2
  3. The Division, interview with game designer and director.

    Cheers for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more from this game!
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Sep 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    More changes for game sharing

    If you've already changed it 5 times, you will have to wait a year before you can change it again. Support will no longer reset the limit.
     
    Smwutches, Sep 17, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    More changes for game sharing

    If you've already changed it 5 times, you will have to wait a year before you can change it again. Support will no longer reset the limit.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox settings

    Yes, I changed my password a few days ago, i only share with my best friend whom i share my games with
    But earlier you said you shared with your friends,plural.

    The whole gold/game share feature is meant to be used in households with more than one console,not sharing with your friends.
  7. DominumStige Win User

    Help//URGENT

    Hi!

    It can not be done, sharing is done by changing the home xbox for each account. Two family accounts can share the same content, but more, no.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Need one more game share

    If you already used all of your changes, all you can do is wait for it to reset on its own. Your own console should be set as your Home. Sharing your account information violates the code of conduct and can put you at risk for being banned.
  9. ngocphi Win User

    Need one more game share

    You can always connect to live to use your dlc

    You just can't share your games offline or either others till the reset happens

    This is why you never give out your password even to your dog spor
Thema:

More changes for game sharing

Loading...
  1. More changes for game sharing - Similar Threads - More changes game

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Ho do i change the microsoft account from my xbox app, for more context i have got hacked...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ho do i change the microsoft account from my xbox app, for more context i have got hacked...: For more context i have got hacked and the microsoft account is now suspended, and i still want to use my gamertag and xbox account . ad1bda80-5a1c-40dc-baee-d5e95e92ef55
  6. What do I do when this error shows when I try to change my gamertag Error: one or more...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do when this error shows when I try to change my gamertag Error: one or more...: This error shows when I try change my gamer tag on web Error: one or more services are experiencing an outage. Please try again later. How can I get past this 2c9d65c7-2536-4c97-a64a-8177222549c1
  7. If I pay do I get 3 more chances to change it or do I have to pay the second time.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    If I pay do I get 3 more chances to change it or do I have to pay the second time.: If I pay do I get 3 more chances to change it or do I have to pay the second time. 8d7bd1af-5d22-46a7-b8b6-01f9cbc58b41
  8. It's been more than 30 days and I tried to change my minecraft username but it keeps asking...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's been more than 30 days and I tried to change my minecraft username but it keeps asking...: All my details are in the question. a3ee1972-1f1e-4755-ad2c-a2b78ccb099c
  9. I attempted to change my gamertag more than 3 week ago. It still has not reflected...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I attempted to change my gamertag more than 3 week ago. It still has not reflected...: I was able to successfully change my gamertag (system said so), but I ran into problems immediately after. My new gamertag wouldn't display and it's still the case now. An Independent Advisor...
  10. Unable to chang home Xbox more than 3 times a year? New Xbox need to change.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to chang home Xbox more than 3 times a year? New Xbox need to change.: I just got a new xbox one but i cant chang it to my home anymore. So i can not download any of my games on my new Xbox. c329f0cc-b457-454c-a9c6-29953424a3db