MORE BROKEN PROMISES BY XBOX OVER GEARS

Discus and support MORE BROKEN PROMISES BY XBOX OVER GEARS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; LIKE MOST I HAVE PAID FOR ALL THE GEARS COLLECTION ,THIS IS THE 2ND POST YOU LYING BUNCH OF THIEVES! 27f9bd22-97b2-45db-b92e-609c4fed4a6f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StonedRanger82, Dec 1, 2015.

1. MORE BROKEN PROMISES BY XBOX OVER GEARS

LIKE MOST I HAVE PAID FOR ALL THE GEARS COLLECTION ,THIS IS THE 2ND POST YOU LYING BUNCH OF THIEVES!

:)

StonedRanger82, Dec 1, 2015
  2. Philip1979
    Philip1979 Guest
    Wasn't Avatar Kinect due out today?

Its just more broken promises from MS....

Philip1979, Dec 1, 2015
  3. The Witcher 3 delayed again! Nooooo......

Agreed i just want a polished game no more broken promises

Doc Holliday x, Dec 1, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear you're having issues. The tokens are being sent out by the developers of the game. According to the link below they have started going on on November 19 and went out in waves. Be aware that the description does state that not everyone will
    be in the first waves so please be patient and keep an eye on your Live messages for your codes.

gearsofwar.com/.../backwards-compatibility

onyxishere, Dec 2, 2015
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Also, if you haven't already done so, there is a dedicated forum for the Gears codes that you may want to post in -

forums.xbox.com/.../5576.aspx

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear you're having issues. The tokens are being sent out by the developers of the game. According to the link below they have started going on on November 19 and went out in waves. Be aware that the description does state that not everyone will
    be in the first waves so please be patient and keep an eye on your Live messages for your codes.

gearsofwar.com/.../backwards-compatibility
  8. Philip1979 Win User

Wasn't Avatar Kinect due out today?

Its just more broken promises from MS....
  9. Doc Holliday x Win User

The Witcher 3 delayed again! Nooooo......

Agreed i just want a polished game no more broken promises
  10. Darth Stricken Win User

peggle2 problem

No. It was promised by MS that games and Live features could be shared on Xbox One. Sounds like more broken sh't to me. Xbox on! Xbox on! WTF??
Thema:

1. MORE BROKEN PROMISES BY XBOX OVER GEARS - Similar Threads - MORE BROKEN PROMISES

2. Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 core controller had fun using it since it feels more sturdy than the rest until it has been randomly shutting down. Made a report to fix it got a shipping label and...
  3. What to do if the controller sent back after ‘repair’ is more broken than when I sent it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if the controller sent back after ‘repair’ is more broken than when I sent it.: I sent my Xbox Series2 elite core controller in for bad sticks it felt like plastic rubbing against them inside of the sticks. Waited 2 whole weeks to get it back, and what I get, is a dirty,...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired MORE Broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired MORE Broken?: So I recently sent my Elite Controller back to Microsoft to get repaired (within its 1 year warranty) and I just got it back today. The good news, the bumper that was broken got fixed. The BAD...
  5. Xbox service center sucks, sent in for service got device even more broken

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox service center sucks, sent in for service got device even more broken: Has anyone else returned their series x and got it returned more broken? I sent my series x in because after a little while of gaming it’ll shut itself off, so I sent it in and got it back when I...
  6. Microsoft account broken. Cannot play GamePass games & more (0x80070520)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account broken. Cannot play GamePass games & more (0x80070520): Hi. Something is messed up with my Microsoft account. For example I'm oftentimes asked to agree to the privacy terms when starting up a game multiple times in a row resulting in multiple...
  7. Achieve more. Earn more link broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achieve more. Earn more link broken.: Its been 3 days since I've been able to claim rewards for getting achievements. 8ddef22a-1634-453a-9a45-a0ad1e3c85fb
  8. Broken elite series 1 controller even more broken after repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken elite series 1 controller even more broken after repair: Hello, in January 2020 I sent my then series 1 elite into repairs. Since it would have meant a couple of weeks without a controller I took the opportunity to get the elite series 2 and keep the...
  9. Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

in XboX Insiders
    Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!: Yeah, we know that recording clips issues are already a known issue, but the problem is that now the console can't even play already saved clips from weeks ago. I have lots of offline clips that...
  10. Sent my Xbox for a repair. Now it's even more broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my Xbox for a repair. Now it's even more broken.: Last month, i sent my Xbox for a repair because the fan was really loud. When I got it back, one of the corner was damaged : [img] Also, it was making a weird sound and would not start. I...