More and more promotions of other MS games before starting MS

Discus and support More and more promotions of other MS games before starting MS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ladies and Gentlemen, I have enjoyed all year long playing MS Minesweeper and was, until recently, only mildly annoyed by promotions of other MS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PiKohler, Dec 19, 2017.

  1. PiKohler
    PiKohler Guest

    More and more promotions of other MS games before starting MS


    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    I have enjoyed all year long playing MS Minesweeper and was, until recently, only mildly annoyed by promotions of other MS games. Lately the presentations of unrelated games has really become too heavy and, in my view, indeed counterproductive.

    Please stop this nonsensical and self defeating exaggeration.

    Thank you very much and seasons greetings to you all,

    Pierre KOHLER

    :)
     
    PiKohler, Dec 19, 2017
    #1
  2. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    More and more promotions of other MS games before starting MS Sudoku

    Hi, it would be better to give feedback here instead-https://xbox.uservoice.com

    Cheers!
     
    Ishan8123, Dec 19, 2017
    #2
  3. PiKohler
    PiKohler Guest
    More and more promotions of other MS games before starting MS Sudoku

    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    I have enjoyed all year long playing MS Sudoku and was until recently only mildly annoyed by promotions of other MS games. Lately the presentations of unrelated games has really become too heavy and, i my view, indeed counterproductive.

    Please stop this nonsensical exaggeration.

    Thank you very much and seasons greetings to you all,

    Pierre KOHLER
     
    PiKohler, Dec 19, 2017
    #3
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

    More and more promotions of other MS games before starting MS

    Ishan8123, Dec 19, 2017
    #4
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

    More and more promotions of other MS games before starting MS

  6. Ishan8123 Win User

    More and more promotions of other MS games before starting MS Sudoku

  7. Arkham99 Win User

    MS points no more

    One thing that they got right was to make Gift Cards an option instead of forcing people to link their Credit Cards or PayPal account, no matter to me, I won't be a GOLD Member for much longer after this change is implemented anyway...:)
  8. Juxtapose13 Win User

    MS points no more

    [quote user="Mister Switch"]

    I'll see what clarification I can get for you on that. Keep posting questions so I can work on getting you guys the right info.

    [/quote]

    Sweet, thanks.
  9. BeardedSomeone Win User

    MS points no more

    You still need a credit card to use PayPal and my debit card won't work with XBL.
Thema:

More and more promotions of other MS games before starting MS

Loading...
  1. More and more promotions of other MS games before starting MS - Similar Threads - More more promotions

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed...
  8. More games with explicit content

    in XboX Insiders
    More games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  9. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...