Months of Ultimate subscription deleted once all access taken.

Discus and support Months of Ultimate subscription deleted once all access taken. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So since the inception of all access with Xbox Series X and the limited access to early release consoles, I chose to get a Series X through Australian... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jayweb, Jun 24, 2021.

1. jayweb
    jayweb Guest

So since the inception of all access with Xbox Series X and the limited access to early release consoles, I chose to get a Series X through Australian telco, Telstra. Initially those who bought this were told we would not lose our already purchased ultimate subscription and it would be added to the purchased subscription (up to 12 months).

I had 9 months of ultimate that I previously paid for (Gold upgraded, so about $75 worth).

This was initially added to our rolling subscription so I could see that I still had this. This has now been replaced in the settings and just deleted.

Has anyone else noticed this and why has Microsoft done this, essentially just deleting a subscription of a paid service. I had intended to use this 9 months after the 2 year all access subscription and was told by Microsoft I could do this before and after purchase.

:)

jayweb, Jun 24, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You cam only add upto 3 years

All access is 2years

You will have to.speak to a billing agent

As we don't have access to billing or account info as volunteers
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Current gamepass time when purchasing series x monthly package

Hi Kynsarian,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a subscription. If the Ultimate comes as a code, you would need to make sure you only have 12 months on your current subscription. The reason for this is the code would be for 2 years and
    you are unable to stack over 36 months. If it is automatically added, there is not much you can do. You can read over the

all access page
    for more information. Looks like it is a code to redeem as it states once you redeem.

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Ultimate membership
    and will be added to your Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Smwutches Win User

The codes for ultimate game pass

Yes. Once you buy Ultimate, it'll convert any remaining time you have on your subscription to Ultimate as well and cancel your standard Gold. If you cancel Ultimate, you'll lose all of your subscriptions. Since the 12 month subscription is no longer available through Xbox, if you were to resubscribe through them, you would need to get a 1 month or 3 month subscription. 12 month prepaid codes are available through retailers though.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Upgrading to Xbox Series X

If it was the All Access deal then the Ultimate is delivered through digital direct, so when you set up the new console, it'll ask if you want to redeem it then. Once you do, it'll cancel your remaining Gold and convert it to Ultimate. So since you oay monthly, you'll have 24 months of Ultimate plus an extra month or so depending on how much Gold you have left from your current subscription.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Convert lost gold from game pass?

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done. Once Live Gold is converted, it can not be undone. Canceling Game Pass Ultimate deletes all converted subscriptions.
Thema:

1. Months of Ultimate subscription deleted once all access taken. - Similar Threads - Months Ultimate subscription

2. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  3. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. Microsoft ultimate 1 month charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft ultimate 1 month charge: I keep getting a charge from Microsoft ultimate which is $18.95 a month but I have checked all of my accounts and cannot see any subscriptions. Can you point me in the direction of where to look?...
  6. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  7. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  8. I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass: I could only see one subsricption in my microsoft account, which i have now cancelled recurrent billing. Why have I for several months been charged twice for this subsrciption? Can someone please...
  9. Getting charged for ultimate monthly but don’t have it anymore. Can’t contact customer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting charged for ultimate monthly but don’t have it anymore. Can’t contact customer...: So I noticed my account was still being charged 18.18 for ultimate monthly even though I canceled my subscription on my console. I don’t have ultimate written next to my gamer tag showing my...
  10. It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate...: I'm being charged $16 on my card for game pass ultimate but you have it listed for $14.99? Can someone please explain this to me? Thank you. a6f46993-3f8d-4f90-b748-e8e4e509e79c