Monthly achievement tracker not displaying the correct numbers

Discus and support Monthly achievement tracker not displaying the correct numbers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just like the title says, by yesterday I had accumulated over 1700G and by the end of the day it said that I only had over 800G this moth, this is also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetGOHAN, Nov 27, 2017.

1. MetGOHAN
    MetGOHAN Guest

Just like the title says, by yesterday I had accumulated over 1700G and by the end of the day it said that I only had over 800G this moth, this is also happening to all of my friends on Xbox live and it really sucks since we compete every month to see who
    finishes on first place, please fix and thank you.

:)

MetGOHAN, Nov 27, 2017
  2. Not displaying monthly achievement total unlocked

I had an issue with not being able install a game which was a disc followed the solutions which did not work for me. Still stuck with a game that won't install. During that time I followed a solution of deleting my local saved data which since doing that
    my gamerscore has stopped showing my unlocked achievement total. Even though a new month has started it hasn't fixed the issue and xbox support can't help with the issue. It's such an unusual issue to have it's got to be a glitch in the system or on live.
    Does anyone know anything that can help or anymore info from Microsoft on this issue?

llVictimizedlI, Nov 27, 2017
  3. Achievements: why are they not showing ?

Is it just the achievement pop up that's not displaying, or are the achievements not showing up in the achievement app either?

Skeeter Quill, Nov 27, 2017
  4. Monthly achievement tracker not displaying the correct numbers

Same deal for me. Reaching 1200 now it says a little over 800. WTF. Any suggestions?

EntireAnemone14, Nov 27, 2017
  5. MetGOHAN
    MetGOHAN Guest
    I honestly don't know why or how is this happening across all of Xbox live, I just hope that they become aware of this and fix it.

MetGOHAN, Nov 1, 2018
  6. EntireAnemone14 Win User

Same deal for me. Reaching 1200 now it says a little over 800. WTF. Any suggestions?
  7. MetGOHAN Win User

I honestly don't know why or how is this happening across all of Xbox live, I just hope that they become aware of this and fix it.
  8. Kenny H. Win User

MAJOR Achievement Issue!

Sometimes the achievement tracker is finnicky. I would wait a while and check it again. It pulls the data from the cloud, and there are times that it displays incorrectly.
  9. Chronozoah Win User

Achievement Hunters

It would be great to actually, pick the size of it, to only display 3 instead of 5 next achievements imo.
    I believe you can choose from 1 to 5 achievements to be displayed and tracked at once.

I'm not a dedicated achievement hunter, but I do make use of the tracker.
  10. RainingRoses Win User

Game achievements showing over game

Hi,

It looks like you have the achievement tracker on. To turn it off, go to the game achievements guide (as normal, by pressing the Xbox guide button on your controller). From here, there should be an option to enable/disable “Achievement tracker”.

There’s also a settings icon next to it where you can change the location of the tracker (where it appears on the screen), transparency and number of achievements it shows (1-5).

If you still see the achievement tracker after doing this, restart your console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...p-and-play/tracking-achievements-in-your-game

Hope this helps. happy gaming! :)
Thema:

1. Monthly achievement tracker not displaying the correct numbers - Similar Threads - Monthly achievement tracker

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  4. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  5. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  6. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  7. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...
  8. Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?: My Xbox game achievements are not working this month, saying i have zero when I am getting tracked for getting the achievements, would love to get those points for the month...
  9. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef