Monster madness Battle for suburbia

Discus and support Monster madness Battle for suburbia in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can you see if monster madness battle for suburbia can be added on Xbox series x backwards compatible submitted by /u/Select-Floor608 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Select-Floor608, May 22, 2024.

1. Monster madness Battle for suburbia

Can you see if monster madness battle for suburbia can be added on Xbox series x backwards compatible

submitted by /u/Select-Floor608
    [link] [comments]

/u/Select-Floor608, May 22, 2024
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Let's talk about the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG ("real game" not "video game")

---

Kaiser Glider x3

Luster Dragon x3

Archfiend Soldier x3

Insect Knight x3

Gladiator Beast Andal x3

Mad Dog Of Darkness x3

---

Lightning Vortex x3

Dark Factory Of Mass Production x3

Two-Man Cell Battle x3

Mystical Space Typhoon x3

Heavy Storm x1

Monster Reincarnation x3

Monster Reborn x1

---

Skill Drain x3

Justi-Break x3

Mirror Force x2

---

No side deck

---
  3. k0rruptiD Win User

Lightning & Amodar

5 starring a battle has nothing to do with capturing them. that is purely for item/rare item drops.

the main reason you'd see so many battles where you 5 star AND capture the monster, is because the easier battles to 5 star are the less rare monsters who have a higher chance to drop their crystal.
  4. Dre G Writer Win User

What Shall I Build?

I'm in the process of building a dueling arena. Complete with seats, stairs, lots of torches and a battle arena.

So basically, we lore monsters into the arena, and we watch one person battle the monsters to the death.

Once the arena is done, we will bump it up to HARDCORE and duel to the DEATH!!!!
  5. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

Awesome Black Ops 2 Video check it out

Nothing better than a tough guy from the mean streets of Suburbia, USA begging for Youtube views.
  6. MusianProphets Win User

Lightning As Party Member

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]End game really... The chance of actually getting her per battle is something like 7%. It took me over 50 battles to get her. [/quote]

I just got Lightning recently...after 5-10 battles or so. (I probably got lucky)

Speaking of summons, how does one redo Heads or Tails to get Sazh's 'monster' summon crystal again? (if they fused him into another monster)
Thema:

Monster madness Battle for suburbia

1. Monster madness Battle for suburbia - Similar Threads - Monster madness Battle

2. Monster Hunter World Cloud Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World Cloud Data: Hey, I see I have cloud saved data on my Xbox how do I retrieve it I created a new save and nothing popped up any way to just go into setting to download my cloud save on Monster hunter world?...
  3. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  4. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  5. I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc: I played the game on the deluxe master disc when it first came out and bought the digital monster hunter world this week. I launch the game and it acts like I don't have Iceborne installed. I...
  6. Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X: For months my son has had issues where parts of his his screen start off as sparks of white and then turn to blocks of black. I don't know what triggers them but they happen through the game until...
  7. Monster madness: battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness: battle for suburbia: I know games aren't being boosted out for backwards compatible as much anymore but monster madness: battle for suburbia would be pretty solid! submitted by /u/DMGSPECIAL [link] [comments]
  8. Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas: Good day, I require assistance with monster hunter rise and sunbreak expansion. Whenever a fast travel between areas my game crashes with a "Fatal Direct3D Error (25)" and creates a crash report...
  9. Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass: Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass and in the pc Xbox store I was going to buy it because I had the iceborn dlc but now I’m unable to and since I can’t play it I’m mad...
  10. Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia: Does anyone know if this game will ever become backwards compatible? It’s one of my favorite 360 games, and I feel is a hidden gem among the older games. Would love to see it come back as a...