Monster hunter rise, Xbox live gold requirement

Discus and support Monster hunter rise, Xbox live gold requirement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I want to buy and play monster hunter rise but the storefront says that to play the game a Xbox live gold subscription is required, monster hunter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Legend_05, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Legend_05
    Legend_05 Guest

So I want to buy and play monster hunter rise but the storefront says that to play the game a Xbox live gold subscription is required, monster hunter world didn’t need this and neither did the switch version, they could be played offline and didn’t need their subscription to play the game only to play online. Furthermore the monster hunter website seems to imply that the same is true for this game. Will I be able to play the game without Xbox live gold?

:)

Legend_05, Jan 7, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to ask Capcom, the only information we have is what’s on the listing
  3. Buffalo1109 Win User

error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak

Hi, This problem is obviously caused by Capcom's DRM policy.
    If you own Monster Hunter Rise(Normal), the game(with DLC) will work normally.
    But, if you have installed only the Gamepass without purchasing the normal version, the game will not work.
    An update patch from Capcom or Microsoft is required.
  4. Luigi Somma Win User

(Runtime_il2cpp.exe)

I have already done so a lot, but I found out that by starting the game directly by the folder(there's 2 folders monster hunter rise and monster hunter rise1) I used the rise1 and it didn't crash, my opinion is that by starting it on Xbox app it can crash after a bit since it's emulating the working of Xbox while doing by the folder let's you decide the runningcp2 to use. I'll tell you tomorrow if my guess is correct
  5. PhilMarck Win User

Xbox Live Free 1-Month Trials

colt965 @ There's an app at the Japanese Xbox LIVE that gives you a one-time 48 hours code to use. It's Monster Hunter thingy.

-

Paying £1 is cheaper than redeeming 48 hours and I get to use all of Gold's exclusives.
  6. dasgetto Win User

kojima confirms what ive been saying for years

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

MMO would work on 360, it's just that consoles "limit" their fully potential. If Monster Hunter for example came to 360 in Japan. The thing would FLY off the shelves like it did when IdolM@aster and Tales of Vesperia was released.

[/quote]

A Monster Hunter title actually was released for the Xbox 360. It was a port of the PC MMO Monster Hunter Frontier. It made use of special Xbox Live Gold cards that doubled as subscription cards. The game did sell quite well, surpassing both Capcom
    and Microsoft's expectations in the number of copies sold, as well as the number Xbox 360 units it moved. It didn't chart in the same way Vesperia was able to, but it was certainly a commercial success.
Thema:

1. Monster hunter rise, Xbox live gold requirement - Similar Threads - Monster hunter rise

2. Monster Hunter World Cloud Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World Cloud Data: Hey, I see I have cloud saved data on my Xbox how do I retrieve it I created a new save and nothing popped up any way to just go into setting to download my cloud save on Monster hunter world?...
  3. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  4. Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas: Good day, I require assistance with monster hunter rise and sunbreak expansion. Whenever a fast travel between areas my game crashes with a "Fatal Direct3D Error (25)" and creates a crash report...
  5. Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc: I play monster hunter rise on pc gamepass, after i download the sunbreak dlc it cant open anymore and sent the error message to me : Sorry, something went wrong. For solutions please...
  6. error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak: after buy the DLC sunbreak, u cant open the game anymore, and i've seen several chats with people and same issue, u can open Monster hunter rise, normal, but if u download the DLC (sumbreak) that...
  7. fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass: Any time I try to play Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass I get stuttering. The only fix I've found so far is ending the gaming services through task manager. I need a permanent fix....
  8. My monster hunter rise is stack up in signing in it's almost 8 hours since yesterday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My monster hunter rise is stack up in signing in it's almost 8 hours since yesterday: My monster hunter rise is stack up in signing in it's almost 8 hours since yesterday 131a5b83-d3df-46f4-bed0-f8b52fdce478
  9. Camera issue with only Monster Hunter Rise on PC GamePass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Camera issue with only Monster Hunter Rise on PC GamePass.: Can't seem to find anything on this issue. Trying to play Rise on GamePass and in game my camera is stuck looking at the sky. I can move it back down with the thumbstick but it just goes right...
  10. My monster hunter rise save file just disaperd how do i access me cloud saves to see if its...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monster hunter rise save file just disaperd how do i access me cloud saves to see if its...: how do i access my cloud saves 02cf1b2c-5180-4ac1-b5a3-200781ec2c5c