Monitoring mic

Discus and support Monitoring mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have turtle beach 600 stealth xbox one headset. I am playing on the xbox x.When I am in a party and try to adjust my monitoring mic, it is grey and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xboxangel74, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Xboxangel74
    Xboxangel74 Guest

Monitoring mic

I have turtle beach 600 stealth xbox one headset. I am playing on the xbox x.When I am in a party and try to adjust my monitoring mic, it is grey and I can't adjust it, is my headset just outdated?

:)

Xboxangel74, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Tomes05 Win User

Headset Mic Not Working

How do you turn of Mic Monitoring? And what is mic Monitoring?
  3. Snipin Blur Win User

mic echoing problem in party chat (XBOX ONE S)

Have you tried lowering your mic monitoring? That may help, my mic use to echo really bad. Till I lowered my mic monitoring on the audio settings.
  4. zeroice007 Win User

Mic Monitoring

go to your audio settings where you will see mic monitoring turn it all the way to the laeft which is basically off
  5. DonavanCasares Win User

Mic Monitoring

I don't see the option though.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Mic Monitoring

Hi Donavan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, there is no way of turning off mic monitoring. You can adjust it to the far left side. This is the lowest setting. If not wanting the mic to be heard at all you can also just turn the mic off.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Monitoring mic

1. Monitoring mic - Similar Threads - Monitoring mic

2. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  3. I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.: When I plug my headset in I can hear audio, but I can’t talk or hear other players talk 20451793-29a1-40f8-bce0-b5426b9ee091
  4. I have Mic monitoring turned off, but I can still hear myself on party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Mic monitoring turned off, but I can still hear myself on party chat: I have Mic monitoring turned off, and I can still hear myself... Now what? Google isn't helping. 4eb7e6fb-f331-4c73-9d05-f97948d0aaa5
  5. Xbox series x Mic monitoring not working Help I tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Mic monitoring not working Help I tried everything: hello my turtle beach stealth 600 Gen 2 the older version not the new one withe the dongle my mic is fine my xbox series x on the otherhand isn't allowing my voice to be heard in party with or...
  6. Mic monitoring resets everytime I plug in my controller and headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic monitoring resets everytime I plug in my controller and headset: Everytime I plug in my wired controller (gamesir g7 se) and my wired headset (steelseries) my mic monitoring is on. The only way I've found to turn if off is to go into a party and go to audio...
  7. How do I stop my mic monitoring ignoring setting automatically resetting everytime I plug...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my mic monitoring ignoring setting automatically resetting everytime I plug...: Hi. I just bought the gamesir g7 se wired controller and everytime I plug in the controller mic monitoring is automatically reset to a default level. No matter how many times I turn it back down...
  8. How do I change my mic monitoring when it says "Use your headset or other device to change...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my mic monitoring when it says "Use your headset or other device to change...: I got a new controller and played some apex then plugged in my headset, then after a while I wanted to change my mic monitoring but it's says "Use your headset or other device to change the...
  9. Question regarding audio and mic through monitor.

in XBoX on Windows
    Question regarding audio and mic through monitor.: Hi, Can anyone help me understand what I need to do regarding my headset to get in game audio and be able to use the mic too? I get the audio no problem but how do I go about being able to use...
  10. Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.: So, I tried to plug my headset into my pc to see if it would work and it didn't. And when I tried to plug it back in, it didn't work. I scrolled over to audio and it rightly says a headset is...