Money

Discus and support Money in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am being charged 10 '99 very month my brother use exbox I might subscribe it by mistake and for got the password could I unsubscribe it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Irsha Naseer, May 26, 2023.

1. Irsha Naseer
    Irsha Naseer Guest

Money

I am being charged 10 '99 very month my brother use exbox I might subscribe it by mistake and for got the password could I unsubscribe it

:)

Irsha Naseer, May 26, 2023
  2. billyrileyjr Win User

Money Money Money

Simeon has work, robbing liquor stores, or playing online all earn money. I think you can also buy money on the marketplace for gtaV.
  3. LegendOfGta Win User

Money Money Money

If you do high-paying missions with a good team and take a good 5-8 minutes to complete it, you'll make some good bank.
  4. Darth Arbys Win User

Money Money Money

Well you could hit some armor trucks......but with the update they kind of spawn like crazy
  5. WrathfulDoom Win User

Money Money Money

I do lots of the online races solo for scratch and in between I'm hitting liquor stores with peeps while piloting a heli for easy escapes.

but wouldn't mind doing those with ya.

I'm all about the teamwork.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Money Money Money

"Or join a crew..." you mean those wannabe gangs on GTA: O because that's what most of them are nowadays...
Thema:

Money

1. Money - Similar Threads - Money

2. Money taken from my bank from /Xbox Dublin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money taken from my bank from /Xbox Dublin: A new way to steal, it may be just that a4aa6d01-f0a3-4e5e-8bc5-5d7db60de349
  3. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  4. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  5. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  6. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  7. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  8. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  9. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  10. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f