Money transferred into child’s account I need a refund because of tight financial situation

Discus and support Money transferred into child’s account I need a refund because of tight financial situation in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Money was transferred into my son’s account and I need to know if there is any way to get the money back into my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MapleOatmeal, Nov 5, 2021.

1. MapleOatmeal
    MapleOatmeal Guest

Money transferred into child’s account I need a refund because of tight financial situation

Money was transferred into my son’s account and I need to know if there is any way to get the money back into my account

:)

MapleOatmeal, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

What content are we talking about?
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Maple welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. You can get refunds like this! https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

I transferred $110 to my sons account by mistake, how do I reverse the transaction or return the funds?

you can indeed transfer money from a parental account to a child account, can be done accidentally too, not sure if there is a way to transfer back as child account cannot transfer money.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

My refund being denied when i seriously need this money back.

So i recently had my child go on my account and buy virtual currency on NBA 2k23. He was not allowed to purchase $100 on my account and he did anyways. I requested a refund and yet was denied. I really need this money back because I have car payments due very soon and am very close to not being able to pay it, because of this mistake my child made. A little upset and worried about this situation and need someone to contact
    Did your son spend any of the in-game currency at all? If they used any of it at all then that would be one reason the refund would get denied.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

I was granted a refund last night for a in-app purchase but when I woke up now they took my money out of my acc.

In this case, you have two options, my friend. You can either talk to your bank or financial institution and ask them why the money that returned to your account is not there anymore. Or, you can talk to Xbox support and see why the refunded money is not showing on your bank account anymore.

Did you - or the child, actually - use your credit card to pay for the order? Sometimes the money will get back to your credit card as a refund on the next credit card invoice, and not to your bank account. Refund requests will always return the money to the payment method used for the purchase.
Thema:

1. Money transferred into child’s account I need a refund because of tight financial situation - Similar Threads - Money transferred child’s

2. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  3. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  4. Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x: The option page is very misleading. When I had first viewed the shark card page after using the search bar, I clicked on the first megalodon shark card, viewed it and left for work. I came back...
  5. How to transfer money out of child account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer money out of child account?: I have put money into each of my child's accounts so they could buy Xbox games. After having numerous problems that did not allow them to purchase the games because of content restrictions that I...
  6. Transfer money from adult account to child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer money from adult account to child: I have cash money in my adult account. How do you transfer to child account? 59508521-a375-4a2f-82b1-818c35021316
  7. transfer money from child to parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    transfer money from child to parent account: I need to transfer money from my childs account to parent account 49e9ccc0-17c4-4f19-9e46-5a2b937321df
  8. transfer money on my account to child accoutn

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    transfer money on my account to child accoutn: I purchased $25 for my child's account but somehow it was registered under my account, I'll never spend it. How can I transfer this money to my child's account? bbb3b6da-8e54-4091-a0b3-3dc5b6966abf
  9. Merge child accounts or at least transfer money on unused account profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merge child accounts or at least transfer money on unused account profile.: I have one son, but somehow, we have three different Microsoft child accounts for him. I have money that was transferred to one of those accounts on his main email address, but that is not the one...
  10. CANNOT BELIEVE YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO A CHILD IN A FAMILY ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANNOT BELIEVE YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO A CHILD IN A FAMILY ACCOUNT: I am SOOO beyond frustrated with this company. I am a parent with a child with his OWN ACCOUNT under my family umbrella. I choose whether he has the ability to make purchases or not, and have...