money transfer

Discus and support money transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to know if the money I have in an account can be transferred to another 0d99e199-321f-49d4-b771-480590a0196f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JCVN000, Oct 12, 2017.

1. JCVN000
    JCVN000 Guest

money transfer

:)

JCVN000, Oct 12, 2017
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    money transfer over ?

I am sure that is a MS account.. not a specific console account...

tohellnbak, Oct 12, 2017
  3. money transfer over ?

i know its one account what im trying to find out is why the money is not available to use on my xbone ??

A Fighting Hobo, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

money transfer

No,afraid not.

Once you put money into your account wallet then it can only be used on that account,it can not be transferred between accounts.

Daft Badger, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Transferring money

You would need to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

Transfering Money

You can try contacting support and speak to billing, but generally nothing can be transferred between accounts. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. ImAice Win User

Money transfer

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question. I'm sorry but your apple currency is a different digital currency from Microsoft or Xbox currency and it's something that you can't use or transfer.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

Money transfer

Assuming you live in the United States or Canada. You can use Apple Pay at Best Buy or other supporting retailer to purchase a Microsoft gift card.
  9. Destroyr5219 Win User

Money transfer

If you can work out a way to get your money from apple into your bank account and then put the same amount of money onto your Microsoft account you should be good.

This might help: ⬇️

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207882

(not too sure though) good luck.
Thema:

money transfer

1. money transfer - Similar Threads - money transfer

2. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  3. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  4. Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x: The option page is very misleading. When I had first viewed the shark card page after using the search bar, I clicked on the first megalodon shark card, viewed it and left for work. I came back...
  5. Can I transfer ms account money into my bank account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer ms account money into my bank account: Can I transfer money from ms account to bank account a9b81bb5-5c57-4b40-9666-49f27e58a3d3
  6. Money transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Money transfer: Is it possible to take money from my Apple account and put it in my Microsoft account? 669a25d2-33d2-4fa9-9934-15a7fd461bab
  7. Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries

in XboX Insiders
    Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries: Hello what do you think if we could convert our gift card to another country there are surely people here even if it can be she who have a few pennies or cents but who could surely be used for a...
  8. money transfer to childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    money transfer to childs account: Why is it impossible to transfer money to my daughters account? I can see on other treads that i am not the only one with this problem. Why is there not a sollution? This is the message i get...
  9. How to transfer money out of child account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer money out of child account?: I have put money into each of my child's accounts so they could buy Xbox games. After having numerous problems that did not allow them to purchase the games because of content restrictions that I...
  10. Transfer Microsoft money into Xbox credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Microsoft money into Xbox credit: I have money in my Microsoft account and I was trying to use that to buy V bucks on Fortnite game for the Xbox cff95419-ad73-445c-94ef-c6225068d467