money transfer to childs account

Discus and support money transfer to childs account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it impossible to transfer money to my daughters account? I can see on other treads that i am not the only one with this problem. Why is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by casperjorgensen, Mar 5, 2021.

1. money transfer to childs account

Why is it impossible to transfer money to my daughters account? I can see on other treads that i am not the only one with this problem. Why is there not a sollution?

This is the message i get

PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissingA+ElcLcjsUKL+jRk.14.61.7.192021/03/04 - 18:38:32 UTC

:)

casperjorgensen, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

I transferred $110 to my sons account by mistake, how do I reverse the transaction or return the funds?

you can indeed transfer money from a parental account to a child account, can be done accidentally too, not sure if there is a way to transfer back as child account cannot transfer money.
  3. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Family payment

4. ITTX Win User

Buying Minecraft with Microsoft account credits.

This is exactly what happened to me! I transferred money from my Paypal to my child's Microsoft account for this, and now the money are locked there? Unbelievable! How do I get my money back?
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

transfer money from child to parent account

Hello Noah,

Unfortunately, the money on an account cannot be transferred, at least currently, between accounts.

Here we have information for Adding Funds to a Child Account for full details on how an account
    may garner money for usage on the Microsoft store.

We hope this information helps and wish you the best!
  6. ZRenX Win User

Buying Minecraft with Microsoft account credits.

Really, Microsoft account balance method this is like a scam. You transfer money across from a parent account to allow a child account to "buy apps" responsibly - apps owned by Microsoft - and now the balance there is useless because, wait for it, you can't use it. Total waste of money! You can't even transfer the balance to another family account. Hopeless.
Thema:

money transfer to childs account

1. money transfer to childs account - Similar Threads - money transfer childs

2. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  3. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  4. Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x: The option page is very misleading. When I had first viewed the shark card page after using the search bar, I clicked on the first megalodon shark card, viewed it and left for work. I came back...
  5. How to transfer money out of child account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer money out of child account?: I have put money into each of my child's accounts so they could buy Xbox games. After having numerous problems that did not allow them to purchase the games because of content restrictions that I...
  6. Transfer money from adult account to child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer money from adult account to child: I have cash money in my adult account. How do you transfer to child account? 59508521-a375-4a2f-82b1-818c35021316
  7. transfer money from child to parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    transfer money from child to parent account: I need to transfer money from my childs account to parent account 49e9ccc0-17c4-4f19-9e46-5a2b937321df
  8. transfer money on my account to child accoutn

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    transfer money on my account to child accoutn: I purchased $25 for my child's account but somehow it was registered under my account, I'll never spend it. How can I transfer this money to my child's account? bbb3b6da-8e54-4091-a0b3-3dc5b6966abf
  9. Merge child accounts or at least transfer money on unused account profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merge child accounts or at least transfer money on unused account profile.: I have one son, but somehow, we have three different Microsoft child accounts for him. I have money that was transferred to one of those accounts on his main email address, but that is not the one...
  10. CANNOT BELIEVE YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO A CHILD IN A FAMILY ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANNOT BELIEVE YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO A CHILD IN A FAMILY ACCOUNT: I am SOOO beyond frustrated with this company. I am a parent with a child with his OWN ACCOUNT under my family umbrella. I choose whether he has the ability to make purchases or not, and have...