Money has come out of my back account but I don’t have access to the game pass on my Xbox

Discus and support Money has come out of my back account but I don’t have access to the game pass on my Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This morning a transaction of £10.99 came out of my account saying it’s from Microsoft but when I came back from after college it’s not letting me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by finley reid, Nov 4, 2022.

1. finley reid
    finley reid Guest

Money has come out of my back account but I don’t have access to the game pass on my Xbox

This morning a transaction of £10.99 came out of my account saying it’s from Microsoft but when I came back from after college it’s not letting me access the game pass

:)

finley reid, Nov 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Finley

If you go to your subscriptions page, your game pass subscription appears active? Or you never renewed your game pass subscription?

https://account.microsoft.com/services

In any case, let's try to find the account used to purchase this game
    For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the item with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
    (Feel free to share screenshots, but conceal personal information including the full order number)
  3. ZaidenZaiden Win User

There was a problem with the update: 0x8b108036 0x00000000 0x00000300

Will this require me to log back into my Xbox account. If so I don’t know my password and don’t have access to my old email the Xbox was created in
  4. HunterTharp Win User

Xbox support

I’ve gained access back to my account and reset password and turned on 2fa but someone had changed my home Xbox to there’s and used the reset of them causing my Xbox to no longer be able to use my game pass on any of my accounts they are using the subscription I pay for and I don’t want that. I want my Xbox my home xbox
  5. muneeb ijaz Win User

What to do if my email has been used to make 2 Xbox accounts?

The thing is I don’t have access to the email used when creating the original Xbox account, the account was created around 9 years ago and my email has changed from the one used on my Xbox account. It was never an issue as the password was always working. I do have access to the recovery email but there hasn’t been an email there detailing security changes. What should I do moving forward? Im not sure how to cancel my Xbox game pass subscription as I can’t login to the original account to cancel it.
  6. cameronhekelaar Win User

Enforcement Ban in error

This is crazy. They don’t have a timeline for resolving the issue and in the meantime are happy to keep taking my subscription money for games which I can’t cancel as I cannot access my account. What a joke
Thema:

1. Money has come out of my back account but I don’t have access to the game pass on my Xbox - Similar Threads - Money has account

2. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  3. Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account: I had today purchased the 3 dollar Xbox gift card on the Xbox rewards app but I have not received money on my account or an email about my purchase I did this at 2pm EST I do not know what the...
  4. Refund for the money I used to buy Minecraft Java because my Microsoft account has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for the money I used to buy Minecraft Java because my Microsoft account has been...: About a year ago, I was hacked and my Microsoft Account was stolen and I have been contacting Microsoft this whole time and no one ever helped me. I use $35 dollars on Minecraft Java. Whenever I...
  5. Someone has hacked my Microsoft account and now they're asking me money for it back. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has hacked my Microsoft account and now they're asking me money for it back. How...: This all ties together in the end but you need all the small details to understand. Someone was supposedly gifting me something online on what was a completely accurate copy of another website....
  6. XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?: It has been less then 14 days! I wasn't aware of the subscription (Even if I was the device which had access to the account is broken) I'd never get this sort of lack of customer service from...
  7. I have preordered Cold War and the money has come out of my account but it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have preordered Cold War and the money has come out of my account but it’s not...: I have pre ordered cold war and microsoft has taken the money but its not downloading and says i need to purchase again 641e6ed8-1f95-42bd-8c84-b13ca78a94e3
  8. Xbox Gamepass PC. Money has been taken from my account but it's not active.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass PC. Money has been taken from my account but it's not active.: So my sub ran out a month ago. Tried to cancel but it didn't give me the option in manage subscription page to cancel. I put the money in today and my bank shows the payment going out but in both...
  9. My child has remaining funds but I keep getting sent to add more money to the account when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My child has remaining funds but I keep getting sent to add more money to the account when...: Hi, I am trying to approve a purchase request on my child's account. The account information page indicates she has $11.34 remaining on her account. I am trying to approve a purchase request for...
  10. Adding payment options to an account that has money on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding payment options to an account that has money on it: I already have some money on my account and i was wondering what would happen to the money if i added a credit card to my account. if i bought a game would it take the money out of my account...