Mom had no clue and now needs help with account transfer

Discus and support Mom had no clue and now needs help with account transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi and thanks. One year ago I bought my 11yo kid an Xbox and set him up under my name with Xbox Live. After him charging without permission and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamingMaster44B, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Mom had no clue and now needs help with account transfer

Hi and thanks. One year ago I bought my 11yo kid an Xbox and set him up under my name with Xbox Live.

After him charging without permission and playing like a fiend, I realized I should have set him up along with me as a kid account to activate all the permissions and restrictions so I just set him up.

Problem is that he had a complete meltdown to have to find and reinvite all his friends and lose all his gaming history.

Is there any way to transfer all his stuff on my account to his new account?

I hate being a dumb mom and setting this all up wrong. But, I really need to reign in his addiction.

Thanks!!!!

:)

GamingMaster44B, Jan 13, 2018
  2. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    This mom has NO Clue! Help!!!

If you go into the garage to customize your vehicle then you should see the new ones listed there.

BrianGunter, Jan 13, 2018
  3. This mom has NO Clue! Help!!!

Hi there,

Have you gone to My Games and Apps > Highlight the game > select Manage Game. See if the car packs are there, or in the Ready to Install page there.

Let us know if that helps.

Mistress Sara, Jan 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.

Smwutches, Jan 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  6. BrianGunter Win User

If you go into the garage to customize your vehicle then you should see the new ones listed there.
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Have you gone to My Games and Apps > Highlight the game > select Manage Game. See if the car packs are there, or in the Ready to Install page there.

Let us know if that helps.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Black ops expansion pack

do a drm transfer at http://www.xbox.com/drm with your mom's account and transfer the license to the new console

then redownload using your mom's account
  9. Smwutches Win User

mom needs help

The 4gb is internal flash memory and not a hard drive. He would need a hard drive in order to download the content. You don't necessarily need to buy him a whole new console. There are 250gb and 320gb hard drives available for purchase that you can add to
    his existing console.
Thema:

1. Mom had no clue and now needs help with account transfer - Similar Threads - Mom clue needs

2. How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...: So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft family features i was going to my family and...
  3. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  4. Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same...: Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same account and I use my for gaming while she uses hers for work now she has lost her work please help...
  5. My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...: So when my mom bought the game I loaded it up and I looked at my worlds my maps my add-ons but nothing showed up not even one Block Skyblock and so I don't know what to do and also my mom bought...
  6. Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game: We started playing back in January, and have had problems with the game not allowing her to save her data. I was wondering if this is due to her using a different account compared to her 360 one....
  7. My mom took away from me controller how could i find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom took away from me controller how could i find it?: My mom today took from me a normal xbox one s white controller and went to work and I can't find it. I remember that she is putting it on random places.. but I don't know where. And the batteries...
  8. Please bear with me, im just a mom. My son just purchased Call of Duty 3 for his Xbox one S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bear with me, im just a mom. My son just purchased Call of Duty 3 for his Xbox one S.: Once he started playing he realized its speaking french. I attempted to try to move thru the menu screen but I do not see a language option. After googling a bit maybe others have had this same...
  9. My mom got me headphones but they have a USB instead of 3.5mm jack and we cant return them....

in XboX Insiders
    My mom got me headphones but they have a USB instead of 3.5mm jack and we cant return them....: My mom got me headphones but they have a USB instead of 3.5mm jack and we cant return them. Is there a way i can still use them? submitted by /u/t_c0010 [link] [comments]
  10. This mom has NO Clue! Help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    This mom has NO Clue! Help!!!: My son purchased 2 car packs on Rocket League, we can't find them, he has purchased things before with no problem. Any ideas? TYIA They are DLC. 684232e5-36c4-48fd-a53c-9c68d38b0dfe