Mojang Account Migration Issue

Discus and support Mojang Account Migration Issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I am attempting to migrate my old Mojang account (separate from this one) over to a Microsoft account but keep getting stuck at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheGREATArchy, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Mojang Account Migration Issue

Hello Microsoft,

I am attempting to migrate my old Mojang account (separate from this one) over to a Microsoft account but keep getting stuck at the "Add security info" page. The page doesn't load and I get an endless loading screen after completing the "Create Account" page and entering my country/region and date of birth. Any help would be appreciated!

Sincerely,

:)

TheGREATArchy, Apr 21, 2022
  2. TheGREATArchy Win User

Setting up two-step authentication in my security settings seemed to do the trick and I made the mistake trying to make an entirely separate account rather than just merging my Microsoft with my Mojang. Thank you for the help!
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Mojang Account Migration Issues

You are the most welcome @Hatmanr!

We are glad that the issue is resolved! If you require any help with any issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums.

Have a great day and have fun!

Always happy to help!
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Hatmanr!

The first thing I will need you to do is to try to sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox website and Microsoft website just to make sure there's no issue with your Microsoft account.

Also, if you haven't already, after the migration, you have to ADD a NEW account, and link it to your Microsoft account.

On the login prompt in the java launcher, go back. You'll see the Mojang account you had been signing into - ignore it, and add a new account to the launcher. Using the email address associated with the Microsoft account you just migrated to, sign in with the email address and password of your Microsoft account.

Make sure to report back!

I hope this helps you out!
  5. Hatmanr Win User

Thank you so much this helped! Crazy to think it was so simple, but took this many people to figure out lol. Once again thank you so much!
  6. TheGREATArchy Win User

Hello Francia,

I am afraid that this did not resolve my issue. I am unsure what you mean when you say to manage my Microsoft account. This account I am replying on and the account I wish to migrate are separate, one being a Mojang account only for Minecraft. I wish to migrate my Minecraft account into a Microsoft one so I do not need to purchase Minecraft again.

Thema:

1. Mojang Account Migration Issue - Similar Threads - Mojang Account Migration

2. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  3. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  4. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  5. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  6. Problem migrating my Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem migrating my Mojang account: I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not...
  7. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  8. I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...: I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says something like "It seems you are not elligible"...
  9. mojang account migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mojang account migration: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account although apparently the account doesn't own Minecraft. What can I do? f8aca8c1-debd-43bb-9d42-0f56c8971d51
  10. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...: A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang...