Moga XP5-X Plus on Mac doesn't work anymore via USB or BT

Discus and support Moga XP5-X Plus on Mac doesn't work anymore via USB or BT in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, does anyone know that gamepass gets some updates for controller settings on the browser? because I was using Moga XP5-X plus on mac... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/the_bluescreen, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Moga XP5-X Plus on Mac doesn't work anymore via USB or BT

Hey everyone, does anyone know that gamepass gets some updates for controller settings on the browser? because I was using Moga XP5-X plus on mac before (via USB) and it was working great but today I tried to use it, gamepass always says "Controller - Disconnected or idle" but Controller is obviously working because I tried to open the game via controller Moga XP5-X Plus on Mac doesn't work anymore via USB or BT :) I didn't change anything on mac or controller in the last 1 week.

I tested with BT and USB but also DirectInput and XInput. Nothing works anymore.

I checked the developer tools on chrome, these are logs;

[GamepadNavigation] Loading seamless-scroll-polyfill

[GamepadNavigation] Initializing gamepad navigation

[GamepadNavigation] Enabling controller navigation

[GamepadNavigation] Using default mappings for gamepad navigation

submitted by /u/the_bluescreen
    [link] [comments]

/u/the_bluescreen, Sep 10, 2021
  2. kuba112811 Win User

Moga controller don`t work

I am trying to use Moga XP5-X Plus
  3. Rostom L Win User

How is the MOGA XP5 XPlus the official Xbox cloud gaming controller when it doesn't work on my Xbox Series S? Which is an Official Cloud gaming Xbox?

Hi Eddie. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Believe me, if I were on your situation, I would feel the same way.

Unfortunately, the MOGA XP5-X Plus is a bluetooth controller for mobile & cloud gaming for Android/PC only that works on bluetooth or USB connection. It doesn't really work on Xbox consoles for cloud gaming.

Have you tried playing cloud gaming on PC or Android if your controller works fine?
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Moga XP5-X

Okay so I got it. You have to connect the MOGA XP5-X to the pc via USB, then hold the Select+Start butons for three seconds, the light will blink a few times and then BOOM- you're in Xinput mode. I can now use the controller to play Xcloud.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Moga xp5-x plus

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Moga controller don`t work

Hi

I refer you to this post regarding a similar issue with a Moga XP5-X Plus. Hopefully that fixes your issue.
Thema:

Moga XP5-X Plus on Mac doesn't work anymore via USB or BT

1. Moga XP5-X Plus on Mac doesn't work anymore via USB or BT - Similar Threads - Moga XP5 Plus

2. Issue with Moga XP5 Plus Bluetooth Controller on Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Moga XP5 Plus Bluetooth Controller on Windows: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with my Moga XP5 Plus Bluetooth controller on Windows. Despite using the 'Remove device' option in the Bluetooth settings, the controller doesn't get removed from...
  3. My Moga xp5-x plus controller doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Moga xp5-x plus controller doesn't work: My controller will no longer connect to my android phone through Bluetooth, it just says an app is needed to use this device. b7484ece-61b6-42e8-8182-2a35044cf540
  4. Moga Xp5-X Plus xinput not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moga Xp5-X Plus xinput not working: I had this controller for a while now and it works great on mobile. I looked online on how to connect it to pc, and I followed the instructions through and through but no matter how long I press...
  5. Controller MOGA XP5-X PLUS and some issue about buttons

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller MOGA XP5-X PLUS and some issue about buttons: Hi, i've recently discovered that my controller MOGA XP5-X PLUS doesn't work well when connected with my phone by bluetooth (my phone is is a realme3). Sometimes the buttons doesn't work, only...
  6. Moga xp5-x plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moga xp5-x plus: Hello. Can moga xp5-x plus be connected via bluetooth to xbox series s? 6f24612d-2782-49ef-9eee-7e424b03828c
  7. Moga xp5-x plus problem with game pass on android

in XBoX on Windows
    Moga xp5-x plus problem with game pass on android: Hi, I've Got an issue with Moga XP5-X plus on my galaxy nowe 20 ultra. Few days ago I could play via bluetooth. Now driection stick works on android but the direction stick and some buttons...
  8. moga xp5 plus joystick not fully registering movment

in XBoX on Mobile
    moga xp5 plus joystick not fully registering movment: My moga xp5 plus, when I play fortnite as I'm trying to run forward my guy slows down and start to aim and walk slow. It's periodically but often enough for me to loose the game. How can I get the...
  9. Moga XP5 X Plus controller not working with xcloud on iPad

in XboX Insiders
    Moga XP5 X Plus controller not working with xcloud on iPad: The settings on my iPad say that it's connected but it doesn't work on any of the games. I've already tried reconnecting the controller through bluetooth a couple of times. I've reset the iPad and...
  10. Xbox remote play not working with MOGA XP5-X plus

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox remote play not working with MOGA XP5-X plus: I have been trying to remote play on my Samsung phone with a MOGA XP5-X plus controller. The controller connects to and works just fine with my phone via Bluetooth and cable. I open the Xbox app...