Moga xp5 Controller not working on android

Discus and support Moga xp5 Controller not working on android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I use the Moga Xp5 plus controller on the Xiaomi Mi 10 to play games for Android. But recently I have the problem that various games recognize the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PleaseAnswer12, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Moga xp5 Controller not working on android

Hi, I use the Moga Xp5 plus controller on the Xiaomi Mi 10 to play games for Android. But recently I have the problem that various games recognize the controller, but the buttons do not give feedback. Sometimes only some buttons work, sometimes none at all. It also happened that the controller only after a few days no longer gave feedback, although it worked after installation. Can you fix this somehow and how?

:)

PleaseAnswer12, Dec 2, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi PleaseAnswer12! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you have problems with the controller on Xbox Cloud games you need to unlink the controller, restart the device and try again

If it's on non Xbox games you should try with the manufacturer support

https://www.powera.com/support/moga-product-sup...
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello PleaseAnswer12,

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues playing your mobile games with your MOGA controller.

Not all mobile games are compatible with external controllers. Some android games such as Call of Duty Mobile and Minecraft do support it.

Controllers that are identified as Official Xbox and Designed for Xbox are optimized for the best cloud gaming experience. Verified controllers will work for cloud gaming but may be less optimal.

• For the best performance, update your controller to the latest firmware. (For non-Microsoft controllers, see the manufacturer’s support site for help updating your controller.)

Designed for Xbox

• MOGA XP5-X Plus Bluetooth Controller for Mobile & Cloud Gaming Android/PC (Bluetooth or USB connection)
    Verified

• MOGA XP5-A Plus Bluetooth Controller for Android/Windows 10 (Bluetooth or USB connection)
    Here is the PowerA support in case you are having more issues with your controller, since it is not a first party product, we cannot offer more support on it.
  4. PleaseAnswer12 Win User

I already contacted the manufactor support, but i didnt became a good answer
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

They are the ones that could help if the controller it's malfunctioning, as they are the ones that manufactured it
  6. Rostom L Win User

How is the MOGA XP5 XPlus the official Xbox cloud gaming controller when it doesn't work on my Xbox Series S? Which is an Official Cloud gaming Xbox?

Hi Eddie. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Believe me, if I were on your situation, I would feel the same way.

Unfortunately, the MOGA XP5-X Plus is a bluetooth controller for mobile & cloud gaming for Android/PC only that works on bluetooth or USB connection. It doesn't really work on Xbox consoles for cloud gaming.

Have you tried playing cloud gaming on PC or Android if your controller works fine?
Thema:

1. Moga xp5 Controller not working on android - Similar Threads - Moga xp5 Controller

2. Issue with Moga XP5 Plus Bluetooth Controller on Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Moga XP5 Plus Bluetooth Controller on Windows: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with my Moga XP5 Plus Bluetooth controller on Windows. Despite using the 'Remove device' option in the Bluetooth settings, the controller doesn't get removed from...
  3. My Moga xp5-x plus controller doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Moga xp5-x plus controller doesn't work: My controller will no longer connect to my android phone through Bluetooth, it just says an app is needed to use this device. b7484ece-61b6-42e8-8182-2a35044cf540
  4. Moga Xp5-X Plus xinput not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moga Xp5-X Plus xinput not working: I had this controller for a while now and it works great on mobile. I looked online on how to connect it to pc, and I followed the instructions through and through but no matter how long I press...
  5. Controller MOGA XP5-X PLUS and some issue about buttons

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller MOGA XP5-X PLUS and some issue about buttons: Hi, i've recently discovered that my controller MOGA XP5-X PLUS doesn't work well when connected with my phone by bluetooth (my phone is is a realme3). Sometimes the buttons doesn't work, only...
  6. How is the MOGA XP5 XPlus the official Xbox cloud gaming controller when it doesn't work on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is the MOGA XP5 XPlus the official Xbox cloud gaming controller when it doesn't work on...: The MOGA Xp5-Xplus..... The cloud based streaming controller sensation "Designed for XBOX"!!!! Yhea right, that's kinda false advertising to an extent... And I don't want to hear the Cop-Out...
  7. Moga xp5-x plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moga xp5-x plus: Hello. Can moga xp5-x plus be connected via bluetooth to xbox series s? 6f24612d-2782-49ef-9eee-7e424b03828c
  8. Moga xp5-x plus problem with game pass on android

in XBoX on Windows
    Moga xp5-x plus problem with game pass on android: Hi, I've Got an issue with Moga XP5-X plus on my galaxy nowe 20 ultra. Few days ago I could play via bluetooth. Now driection stick works on android but the direction stick and some buttons...
  9. Moga XP5-X Plus on Mac doesn't work anymore via USB or BT

in XboX Insiders
    Moga XP5-X Plus on Mac doesn't work anymore via USB or BT: Hey everyone, does anyone know that gamepass gets some updates for controller settings on the browser? because I was using Moga XP5-X plus on mac before (via USB) and it was working great but...
  10. Moga XP5-X

in XBoX on Mobile
    Moga XP5-X: MOGA XP5A I have connected the moga to the PC with cable, I have pressed start + select and I have been able to use it without problem. Now I want to use it in the xcloud of the mobile and the...