mods on xbox

Discus and support mods on xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hey i was wondering if you download mods on your xbox and play completely offline, do you get banned still? if you download mods for one game but play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nikodabos, Jan 9, 2023.

1. nikodabos
    nikodabos Guest

mods on xbox

hey i was wondering if you download mods on your xbox and play completely offline, do you get banned still?

if you download mods for one game but play online for another, will you get banned?

lastly if you download mods for a game, play offline and when you wanna play online you delete the mods and play. will this be okay? is modding your xbox illegal?

i was told xbox supports it.

:)

nikodabos, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Marvg324 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim red-rings

Same [Mod Removed] happen to me. [Mod Removed] xbox. [Mod Removed]
  3. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Xbox One To Support Mods? 'It's Up To Developers' Says Major Nelson

(MOD REMOVED). that would encourage people to bring their mods onto xbox live and cheat on halo/COD. again... (MOD REMOVED)
  4. KindGryphon Win User

pls help

hey i was wondering if you download mods on your xbox and play completely offline, do you get banned still?

if you download mods for one game but play online for another, will you get banned?

lastly if you download mods for a game, play offline and when you wanna play online you delete the mods and play. will this be okay? is modding your xbox illegal?

i was told xbox supports it. can you download mods on a usb then upload it to xbox
    The only mods that are supported and allowed are ones that can be downloaded directly in the in game store of the game in question.

For instance fallout 4 has a mods section in game where you can download official mods. Anything else outside of these sort of mods wouldn't be allowed at all and would put you at risk for bans.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Is modding on Minecraft supported?

Mods on PC are fine, which is what those are for. Only a couple of games on Xbox support mods and Minecraft is not one of them. Unless it's a game that suppprts mods, modding of any kind is not allowed on the Xbox, single player or not, and can put you at risk for being banned.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can I put mods from a flashdrive onto a mod supported game like fallout4

If you are trying to install the mod on the Xbox, it's not possible to do it with a USB drive. The only way is to download mods from the in game mod store.
Thema:

mods on xbox

1. mods on xbox - Similar Threads - mods

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. Install mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Install mods: From Android 12 onwards, access to system directories and files is restricted, but third-party software can somehow install mods. Currently, I'm looking for such software that can install mods...
  4. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  5. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  6. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  7. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  8. [Mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Mod removed]: the service sent my Xbox to the wrong address. Ups tracking number [mod removed] Do I have to search?? This is very infuriating. aa44f982-f834-4eb0-bcec-95dd95d0ba5b
  9. Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?: I understand that there are some issues with installing mods that are not offered by the Microsoft store or otherwise vetted by Microsoft as there could be issues with cheating in online...
  10. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e