Modify how the game's information is displayed on Xbox Store (console)

Discus and support Modify how the game's information is displayed on Xbox Store (console) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We have to wait about 4 seconds to start watching the game trailer on xbox store (console) because of the age rating at the beginning of the video and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fun_Implement_6995, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Modify how the game's information is displayed on Xbox Store (console)

We have to wait about 4 seconds to start watching the game trailer on xbox store (console) because of the age rating at the beginning of the video and the xbox logo animation. The trailers should be as it is on xbox youtube channel.

There should be atleast an option to disable the age rating animation on console. I mean, when I'm interested in a game, I want to see the game's information as fast as possible instead of seeing these things I mentioned above. It makes me spend about 4 seconds on each game trailer while browsing the xbox store searching for a new game to play, it's tiring.

Also, instead of playing the game's trailer from the game's card list on the top side of the screen (in the xbox store), there should be an option to show screenshots of the game like Steam does.

I believe that if these modifications where made, it would greatly improve the user experience.

submitted by /u/Fun_Implement_6995
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fun_Implement_6995, Nov 5, 2022
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Information of Modified Consoles.

Sorry to say but you cannot contact the enforcement team directly
  3. Smwutches Win User

Information of Modified Consoles.

If you suspect someone of violating the terms of use, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console. Otherwise, there is no other way to report anything to the enforcement team.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

BF1 is only available at the console store. In addition, when viewing the page of any game in the store, it displays information on which platforms the game is available to use (Console, PC, mobile, hololens).
  5. xmad45 Win User

Console Banned....

yes but nothing is displayed, it speaks of modified console or fraud, but I have never defrauded or modified my console. And I have a very good reputation. So I received no reason for the ban of my console
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?

The cloud version is the Xbox Console version, which cannot be modded

Games from the Microsoft Store are encrypted and cannot be modified even if it wasn't
Thema:

Modify how the game's information is displayed on Xbox Store (console)

1. Modify how the game's information is displayed on Xbox Store (console) - Similar Threads - Modify game's information

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  6. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.: Hi A few days ago, a lot of accounts of mine have been hacked and so did my Minecraft account. I would like to make my account like it used to be before. Thank you in advance Sincerely...
  7. My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that?: Hello my account was recently suspended for modifying gamerscore which is not true which resulted in a console ban. I’ve had my microsoft account for years and my son plays on it now. He cannot...
  8. The new UI is awful, how can I modify it with less ads? The entire thing is ads.

in XBoX on Windows
    The new UI is awful, how can I modify it with less ads? The entire thing is ads.: I can't stand this UI. The old one was simplistic but manageable. I can currently only have 2 of my groups on the homepage followed by 9000 ads for games I usually already own. This UI is a...
  9. Is there any way to move or modify specific game files from my PC to my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to move or modify specific game files from my PC to my Xbox One?: I want to move a game save that I have on my computer in a game called Astroneer, which for some reason has cloud saving, but only works between my computers instead of my computers and Xbox. Is...
  10. My adress is not good can i modifi in the paper

in XBoX on Consoles
    My adress is not good can i modifi in the paper: Hello I am rest contacts by the telephone during 30 minutes for an exchange of lever elite j well understood(included) everything and received but the person c is deceived on the PDF he(it) c is...