Modern Warfare says missing DLC pack. Looking online several people say it’s the spec Op 2...

Discus and support Modern Warfare says missing DLC pack. Looking online several people say it’s the spec Op 2... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Modern Warfare says that DLC pack is missing. Looking online several people say it’s the spec op 2 pack that is missing. This pack is not shown and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteveMalloy, Nov 26, 2022.

1. SteveMalloy
    SteveMalloy Guest

Modern Warfare says missing DLC pack. Looking online several people say it’s the spec Op 2...

Modern Warfare says that DLC pack is missing. Looking online several people say it’s the spec op 2 pack that is missing. This pack is not shown and I cannot find it

:)

SteveMalloy, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Benoit Robin Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign

Does every dlc appear on "Manage game & Add-ons" on MW ? is there any missing ? you should have:

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Multiplayer Pack”
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Spec Ops Pack 1″
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 1″
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 2″

I looked at this: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...c-packs-error-you-do-not-own-the-dlc-pack-fix
  3. CarTzy Win User

Modern Warfare says missing DLC pack. Looking online several people say it’s the spec Op 2 pack that is missing. This pack is not shown and cannot find it

Hi SteveMalloy

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having issues with your DLC pack missing. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

Where and How did you made the purchased?

Was it in-game, Microsoft Store or Third-party?

Meanwhile, please see the links below that will guide us if you are having issues with DLC or add-ons.

Find your games and add-ons

Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

Add-ons and downloadable game content

For game add-ons and other DLC, the first place to check is in your library.

1. In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).
    2. Press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    3. Select the game in the upper-right corner of the screen.
    4. Choose Manage installation on [drive name]. This displays a list of items, including the base game and any available add-ons or game features.

Note Items listed under “More add-ons” can’t be installed. Instead, they are owned items that automatically become accessible when in-game as described below.
    5. Select the checkbox for each item that you want to install (or uncheck to uninstall).
    6. Select Save changes.
    Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately. Here’s where to check for add-ons in-game:

• On the game’s title screen, look for something like “My content.”
    • You might need to open a message in a game to get your add-ons. Check for “My Messages” or a related area.
    • Some add-ons are found only while playing the game itself. This can be true for items such as V-Bucks or clothing. In Sea of Thieves, for example, you must start a quest, board your ship, and either visit the in-game store or open inventory chests.
    • Accessing add-ons might require you to progress to a certain point in a game. For example, Destiny 2: Forsaken uses game levels to gate the use of certain expansion packs. In Forza Horizon 3, you must drive to a specific location to start using the Hot Wheels expansion pack.
    Troubleshooting Add-ons

If you bought in-game currency such as V-Bucks or FIFA points, and you’re not seeing them in the game, confirm your completed purchase by signing in to view your Order history.

Sign in

If you see your in-game currency in your purchase history, try quitting and relaunching the game:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Highlight the game, but don’t select it, and then press the Menu button .
    3. Select Quit, and then relaunch the game. After launching the game, check your in-game wallet.
    If it’s been 24 hours since you’ve done the above, and you’re still not seeing your in-game currency:

I don’t see a purchase in my order history

I don’t see a purchase in my order history | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Modern Warfare says missing DLC pack. Looking online several people say it’s the spec Op 2 pack that is missing. This pack is not shown and cannot find it

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Not finding DLC COD Modern Warfare

Hi There,

This seems to be a fairly common occurance on Modern Warfare and the only fix that I've found involves doing these steps.

MODERN WARFARE “YOU DO NOT OWN OR ARE MISSING THE MULTI PLAYER DLC PACK” ERROR FIX | XBOX ONE

On Xbox One you’ll need to perform a slightly different process. There’s no option to restore licenses on Microsoft’s platform, which, regrettably, means that you’re less likely to fix the issue without needing to do a full reinstall.

• Select “My games & apps” on the Home screen
    • Locate Modern Warfare on the “Games” tab, highlight it and press the Menu (start) button on your controller
    • Select “Manage game & add-ons”
    • The following items should appear in the “Installed” section:
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Multiplayer Pack”
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Spec Ops Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 2″
    • If you’re missing any, manually search the Xbox Store in order to download them
    • Should all of the relevant DLC already be present, you’ll need to uninstall all game content and then perform a full reinstallation
    Try it out and see if it helps. All credit goes to Game Revolution.

Link: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...c-packs-error-you-do-not-own-the-dlc-pack-fix
  6. EF Zulu 187 Win User

5 Reasons Why Modern Warfare 3 Won't Disappoint

Thema:

1. Modern Warfare says missing DLC pack. Looking online several people say it’s the spec Op 2... - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare says

2. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  3. I have bought modern warfare 3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought modern warfare 3 and it says I didn’t: I have bought modern warfare 3 on my Xbox account and when I go to install it wants me to purchase the game again 27c0f8d2-18ab-45c7-80cc-b5f187927ecc
  4. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  5. trying to install new modern warfare but as soon as it goes to my queue says corrupt and to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to install new modern warfare but as soon as it goes to my queue says corrupt and to...: bought the vault addition of modern warfare every time i try to install says that the game is corrupt and to uninstall and reinstall tried all the usual stuff tried searching it up but just isn’t...
  6. Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted: Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3 says corrupt d1dd8105-ce4f-4513-bad2-9851013955d6
  7. When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...: When I try to play cod modern warfare 3 it’s saying Connection Failed could not connect to online services connection interrupted by user d5fade49-700f-4da5-ae9d-5c9f68696732
  8. Modern warfare III will not allow me access to campaign, and it says that I paid for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modern warfare III will not allow me access to campaign, and it says that I paid for it: I am trying to play the campaign for modern warfare. It will not allow me to access it, even though it says I have paid for it. c469f3f0-57ec-4459-9577-f0d7f531c181
  9. Modern warfare 2 battle pass for season 6 says unavailable to buy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 2 battle pass for season 6 says unavailable to buy.: Modern warfare 2 battle pass for season 6 says unavailable to buy. I have made sure all is installed and restarted game. 5e58dc07-79b3-4505-93c5-82b2678cc562
  10. When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked...: When I try to log in to Modern Warfare on Xbox it says I have another Activision account linked to my Xbox account, but I don’t. I only have one Activision account. When I try to unlink my Xbox...