Modern Warfare Not Downloading on Xbox Series X from Network Transfer

Discus and support Modern Warfare Not Downloading on Xbox Series X from Network Transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got the new Xbox Series X and I did the network transfer. Modern Warfare and all of the including packs from disc won’t download no matter how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VikingChaos1225, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Modern Warfare Not Downloading on Xbox Series X from Network Transfer

I just got the new Xbox Series X and I did the network transfer. Modern Warfare and all of the including packs from disc won’t download no matter how hard I try. Rocket League, Forza Horizon 2, and Forza Horizon 3 won’t transfer over either. If I try to delete them and redownload them, I know I’ll lose the games because they’re all on disc. Is there anything I can do to fix this or any tips on how to fix this?

:)

VikingChaos1225, Jan 17, 2022
  2. DarkDazoki05 Win User

Now I finished downloading everything except Forza Horizon 2 and for some weird reason no matter how hard I try to get it to show up in queue it won’t. I don’t know whats going on with this, and I keep putting and taking out the disc to get it to work like my other games I had issues with and it still won’t pop up on my Xbox in queue. Do I need to do the same as above?
  3. DarkDazoki05 Win User

I got everything downloaded but Modern Warfare and Forza Horizon 2. I don’t understand why these two aren’t downloading. Is there anything you can do to fix this issue?
  4. Jesse E' Win User

You won't lose any progress as your progress are stored on the cloud
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Yes, please try that as well
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Are they installed on your external hard drive? If they are;

Can you unplug your external hard drive. Then do this

- Go to Settings > System > Storage.

- On the Manage storage devices screen, select: Clear local saved games.

- Restart your console

Afterwards try installing the game to the internal drive. Don't plug the external drive yet. If you don't have space on the internal, move some games to the external first before you begin.
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare Not Downloading on Xbox Series X from Network Transfer - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Downloading

2. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...
  3. Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...: I have bought a brand new x box series X with MW3 (disk) and waited over 8 hours for it to install.. only to be hit with the message that I am missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs-...
  4. modern warfare 2 and now brand new download of modern warfare 3 have the error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare 2 and now brand new download of modern warfare 3 have the error code...: I had call of duty modern warfare 2 and it said my game is corrupt with the error 0x80070570 so I gave up playing as no solution could be found. I have just bought modern warfare 3 and it is...
  5. Modern Warfare 2/3 will not update/download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2/3 will not update/download.: I have been unable to download any updates to modern warfare 2 for months now. It hasn't been the largest priority but flustering non the less. Today I purchased (pre-ordered) MW3 to be able to...
  6. I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...: I don't know what's going on it keeps telling me that I have to rebuy it 057beef2-368a-4d35-8f4c-c692a6216097
  7. Why can't I download Modern Warfare 2? I paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Modern Warfare 2? I paid for it: For over a month and loads of updates I still don't have this game. It's installed Modern Warfare 3 instead and when I go to Modern Warfare 2 it says it's not installed. When I press install, a...
  8. when i click on "instal to" on modern warfare 2 i only get the option to download it to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i click on "instal to" on modern warfare 2 i only get the option to download it to my...: how can i download modern warfare 2 on my laptop, when i bought it on my xbox. when i click on modern warfare 2 it says i still have to buy it. when i click "call of duty" or warzone it says...
  9. I preordered call of duty modern warfare 3 and it's not letting me download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered call of duty modern warfare 3 and it's not letting me download it: My preorder for call of duty modern warfare 3 is not dowloading and i need help getting it to download it also i bought the game for my friends on Xbox under the gamertags NinjaDarrion and...
  10. Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just gets stuck on installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just gets stuck on installing: So I tried playing modern warfare 2 but it said that it was corrupted and needed to be reinstalled but now it won’t reinstall. I’m downloading a disc and I have enough storage for it. I’m also not...