Modern Warfare ll and Warzone Keeps disconnecting my mouse for no reason on my Xbox series S

Discus and support Modern Warfare ll and Warzone Keeps disconnecting my mouse for no reason on my Xbox series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I'm playing warzone or modern warfare II on my Xbox series s with a g pro superlight and some random mechanical keyboard. Sometimes the mouse... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aloe era, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Aloe era
    Aloe era Guest

Modern Warfare ll and Warzone Keeps disconnecting my mouse for no reason on my Xbox series S

so I'm playing warzone or modern warfare II on my Xbox series s with a g pro superlight and some random mechanical keyboard. Sometimes the mouse disconnects but I can still move around with my keyboard. I can ads and shoot but I can't look around and aim. It only gets fixed by going out the game and going back in. Sometimes I can't know for sure if it's broken or not since the mouse works in the menu but doesn't work until I'm in a game. I have tried using different mice and keyboards on different ports and USB hubs and it still does it. Not sure if it's the game or the console since I used to play Cold War on my XBOX One S before and had no problems. Any fix for this or is it always gonna do this?

:)

Aloe era, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Cardin Ho Win User

Xbox network connection glitch on modern warfare ll

So far I only have cod Modern Warfare ll and Warzone 2 along with vanguard on my Xbox one console. I tried Modern Warfare ll and vanguard to try to play multiplayer online, yet the same error occurs too. I get the same error for the rest of my games too, except Warzone 2 since it doesn’t require game pass ultimate or Xbox live gold.
  3. HA-time Win User

Call Of Duty Warzone, level reset to 1 from 55!

Hi, it's on a brand new xbox series s and it's Warzone (Call of Duty Modern Warfare).

I kept my guns and that stuff its just my levels that went back down to 1, when I had reached level 55

thanks
  4. Awesum007Skechy Win User

Cold war warzone not launching

? There is a warzone for cold war right?

Do you understand my problem? Please help..

I uninstalled modern warfare.

,launch cold war, went to warzone and it still took me to the modern warfare warzone,..

I thought there was a new warzone map for cold war and it had zombies...??
  5. Mrinzo Pro Win User

Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in purchase history it us there

Modern warfare 3, xbox series s
  6. jodewitt Win User

Modern warfare

I just got the Series S, wanted Modern Warfare, had to buy Warzone Pacific to get it, no problem there. I’ve tried everything to get MW to play and it still says missing data packs. I just want to play the campaign.
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare ll and Warzone Keeps disconnecting my mouse for no reason on my Xbox series S - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Warzone

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  4. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  5. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  6. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  7. Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work: [mod removed - personal information] 3db9b6e5-dab0-48dd-83e9-5fcc20bfb837
  8. Modern warfare 2019 only giving me the option for warzone and not campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 2019 only giving me the option for warzone and not campaign: I’ve downloaded every single pack and add on available, and it will not allow me to play campaign or multiplayer and instead tells me i can only play warzone. ad7e3f5f-4af5-4aa0-abaf-ddd1d8d54455
  9. Modern Warfare 2/Warzone Uninstalled for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2/Warzone Uninstalled for no reason: Last night on June 14th 2023, my Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2/Warzone 2 started with an automatic update. Then suddenly the entire game was uninstalled without me doing anything. Now I can't...
  10. I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...: can't seem to play modern warfare, it only let's me go to warzone 24244a29-1a81-4c0b-b47d-f34f6a217e95