Modern Warfare II vault edition not giving advertised extras

Discus and support Modern Warfare II vault edition not giving advertised extras in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all I purchased the MWII vault edition download code yesterday and downloaded the game with no problems. However it didn't give me the price... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Ions, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Andrew Ions
    Andrew Ions Guest

Hi all

I purchased the MWII vault edition download code yesterday and downloaded the game with no problems.

However it didn't give me the price operator or the battle pass/any extras that were advertised.

I reinstalled the content packs but there is no difference.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

:)

Andrew Ions, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Cardin Ho Win User

You can restart or power cycle your console to see if the issue is resolved. If not, you can either contact Microsoft or Activision support to report the issue
  3. RedneckFF3 Win User

I accidentally bought two copies of MWII Vault addition and would like to give one to my grandson, how can I do this?

The exact purchase was Modern Warfare II :Vault edition digital download for S/X
  4. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
  5. Francia J. Win User

Is MWII Vault Edition available on hard disk for PS4 or any other platform? If yes, which platforms offer the hard disk?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per checking with Activision, it is stated "Available on all platforms, the digital-only Vault Edition offers the most content of any version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-i...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Georges C. Win User

How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bbadger24, to upgrade your game to the Vault Edition, launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and navigate to the in-game Store. Once there, you can purchase the Vault Edition upgrade.
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare II vault edition not giving advertised extras - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare vault

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  4. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  5. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  6. Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade: I game share with my brother and he bought MW3 game and I have access to the game but I bought the vault upgrade and I didn't get anything would I need to have bought the base game myself in order...
  7. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: I have all the add ons downloaded and everything but I am not getting any of the vault edition content in game 3c61c379-454d-41a7-b59c-f53d091ae49f
  8. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: i have everything installed and i have the skins that you get from it but not the black cell battle pass or cod points. edd46b75-feaa-4809-8679-1e060ddb1d1f
  9. I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...: I paid for the pre order already I even still have a message from Xbox saying thank you for purchasing but now that the game is already out everything is still locked and I can't access anything...
  10. I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no...: I can’t even play campaign or multiplayer it tells me to download the game even tho i have campaign multiplayer installed it tells me to pay for the game again but there’s no way i’m paying...