Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

Discus and support Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Molina4, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game it says "purchase modern warfare 3 to have access to everything" even though i have all the packs installed

:)

David Molina4, Jun 11, 2024
  2. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  3. isturbo1984 Win User

best call of duty

Well the Modern Warfare series and Black Ops series are each trilogies. So I'd suggest start with the first when it comes to the campaign. I liked the actual Black Ops story better--its different and more unique, but when it comes to an overall enjoyable
    campaign, I like the Modern Warfare games the best.

Modern Warfare trilogy:

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops trilogy:

1. Call of Duty: World at War (prequel)

2. Black Ops

3. Black Ops II (Nov. 2012 release)
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

Should I get Modern Warfare 3 or Black Ops 2?

No matter how much I hate Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3...

You should pick Black Ops 2.

I really think that Black Ops 2 is superior in every way to Modern Warfare 3.
  5. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

What Call of Duty have you played most? Least?

Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops

World at War

Call of Duty 4

Modern Warfare 2
Thema:

Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

1. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues - Similar Threads - Modern warfare black

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  4. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  5. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  6. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  7. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  8. My screen going black in modern warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My screen going black in modern warfare 2: When I load in to modern warfare 2 and then I press the home button on my controller and then when I go back into modern warfare 2 my screen goes black for a few seconds then it’s back to normal....
  9. How do I fix black screen on modern warfare 2 after pressing the home button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix black screen on modern warfare 2 after pressing the home button: The game works just fine it's just every time I go to press the home button to check notification from friends or whatnot and then go back to the game it's black for a couple of seconds which...
  10. Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3: I keep getting signed out whenever I try to play black ops 2 and MW3 on series X. No other game does this but those two and i have been unable to find a fix. I have tried every fix I could find,...