Modern Warfare 3 0xC0000005 (0) N crashreport fix

Discus and support Modern Warfare 3 0xC0000005 (0) N crashreport fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry Guys you probably seen this errorcode thousands of times, but this game won't stop crashing mid-game. Systemspecs: CPU: Intel I7 14700k MB:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr. Sky1, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Mr. Sky1
    Mr. Sky1 Guest

Sorry Guys you probably seen this errorcode thousands of times, but this game won't stop crashing mid-game.

Systemspecs:

CPU: Intel I7 14700k

MB: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Rev.1.2

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB 2x32GB 6000MHz

GPU: RTX 3060

brand new installed Windows 11 Home

I probably tried every solution on the world wide web,

- reinstalled MW3

- driver updates

- windows updates

- scan for corrupted files & repair in battle.net

- regestry edits

- turn on & off resizable bar and onboard graphics in BIOS

- graphic on minimum

- uninstalled programms which was in the crash-log files (except: Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller_1.17) (btw. this AppInstaller got millions of entries in the Event Viewer)

- cmd commands like sfc /scannow

Call of Duty shows me this error everytime

Call of Duty crashreport assistent:

errorcode: 0xC0000005 (0) N

identifier: A073F328-A2517F06-BC482AC8-BFF33850

data: game_ship.exe

Thats the only Microsoft crash report from 8 in-game crashes (mid-game)

Microsoft crashlog:

name of the faulty application: cod.exe, Version: 2.0.0.0

name of the faulty module: cod.exe, Version: 2.0.0.0

exception code: 0xc0000409

error offset: 0x0000000008772ef1

ID of the failing process: 0x0x3DD0

path of the faulty application: C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty\_retail_\cod.exe

path of the faulty module: C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty\_retail_\cod.exe

sry this is probably a tough sh*t but i hope you guys can help me :c

:)

Mr. Sky1, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello Mr. S,

This is Jose in response to your prompt reply. Thanks for the information; I have decided to cover some basic points, one of which is the requirements it asks for to run it.

Minimum Requirements for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3:
    Let's start now with the minimum requirements to play this title on your PC. This is what is necessary to play it, albeit with graphics at their minimum capacity:

Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit or Windows 11 64 Bit
    CPU: Intel Core i5-6600 or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
    RAM: 8 GB
    Hi-Rez Assets Cache: Up to 32 GB
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 / GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon RX 470
    Video Memory: 2 GB
    Storage: SSD with 149 GB free space available (78 GB free if COD HQ and Warzone are already installed)

Recommended Requirements for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3:
    Now let me tell you the recommended requirements to play this title on your PC. With these, you can play the game with good graphics and enjoy it without any problems or slowdowns. They are as follows:

Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit or Windows 11 64 Bit
    CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
    RAM: 16 GB
    Hi-Rez Assets Cache: Up to 32 GB
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti / RTX 3060 or AMD Radeon RX 6600XT
    Video Memory: 8 GB
    Storage: SSD with 149 GB free space available (78 GB free if COD HQ and Warzone are already installed)

Once you've checked this, I'll leave you a link that could help you. I apologize if my previous suggestion wasn't helpful. Nevertheless, what I'm providing
    here is the extent of my assistance since I don't have more information for your case. Without further ado, here is the link. Good luck!

https://www.makeuseof.com/fix-call-of-duty-warzone-0xc0000005-error-windows-11-10/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.
    Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello Mr. S, my name is Jose, an independent advisor, and I am delighted to assist you.

In this case, please remember that I am here to guide you, hoping to help you with your issue. That being said, let's get straight to the point.

Currently, regarding your case, I have information provided from various videos that address the aforementioned error.

I would continue guiding you on my part, but since I don't have exact knowledge of this error, which has left you with a bad taste, I may not provide precise assistance.

Here is a link that could be useful for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n-Q8UWtIDI

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.
    Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  4. Adarsh Shah Win User

hey buddy..i have started getting the same error which crashes the game since yesterday. did you manage to find the fix for it?
  5. Mr. Sky1 Win User

Hello,

like i said i tried the steps in that video.

still no fix
  6. Noah__. Win User

I have a similar problem.

Have you found a solution?
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare 3 0xC0000005 (0) N crashreport fix - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare 0xC0000005

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  4. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  5. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  6. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  7. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  8. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  9. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  10. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...