MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

Discus and support MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI I recently purchased MW2 and my Xbox one x just won't read the disc to start the install. Every other disc and Blu Ray I have run just fine. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrstupops, Dec 7, 2022.

1. mrstupops
    mrstupops Guest

HI

I recently purchased MW2 and my Xbox one x just won't read the disc to start the install.

Every other disc and Blu Ray I have run just fine.

I've taken it back to Argo twice now and each disc gives me the same issue.

Activision are about as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

Anyone else having this issue or is there a simple solution?

:)

mrstupops, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

My modern warfare 2 won’t open :(

It may mean that it's the disc itself for the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

Are there any scratches, dents or damages?
  3. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  4. Frishy_boi Win User

Why can't I load MW 2018.

Hi geri

It didn't ask me to re-buy modern warfare, it only offered me modern warfare 2 as i hadnt bought MW2 i only have MW And I only got the disc for MW And the game case for it I never thought of MW2 before this. And on the game disc forMW it offered me MW2 or warezone I can't find anything on MW or its campaign on the disc.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Can’t play COD MW Campaign

Can you please validate if these packs are installed:

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 1

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 2

Modern Warfare - Multiplayer Pack

Modern Warfare - Special Ops Pack 1
  6. WaxiestFerret37 Win User

Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

same with mine too, I got the full modern warfare disc, but it's telling me to purchase modern warfare, but only giving me the option to play warzone.
Thema:

1. MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING - Similar Threads - MODERN WARFARE DISC

2. Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc: Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc won't reinstall on my Xbox one it starts installing then says installation stopped. I looked at owned games and it seems like the latest...
  3. My Modern Warfare (2019) disc is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Modern Warfare (2019) disc is not working: Hello! I have an Xbox One S and the disc for Modern Warfare (2019). When I put the disc in and the game loads, I make it to the main menu where I can select between playing Modern Warfare 2/3 on...
  4. Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...: Hi all As the header states Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to buy it again f10115d4-3c84-4fb8-bc0a-06fb7e7c02f3
  5. Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING: If it helps any it seems to be Activision and Microsoft as the cause of this, I own Tony Hawks and MW2 in the cross-gen bundle and those are the only discs with issues loading on my Xbox one X,...
  6. I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it: Call of duty not working have the disc but still telling me to purchase it 0a12efd6-dbd6-49b7-9115-7390055c06f8
  7. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  8. I can’t play the campaign for call of duty modern warfare 2019. I have the actual disc in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play the campaign for call of duty modern warfare 2019. I have the actual disc in...: I have tried all the fixes. I spent 60 bucks on this game and all I want to do is play the campaign. It’s just too much stuff to install and none of it is working...
  9. Modern Warfare Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Disc: When I launch Modern Warfare (previously downloaded because of the free version) I had bought the disc meaning I should have access to Modern Warfare Multiplayer or Camp or etc. But all that shows...
  10. Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even...: Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen won’t show up in Queue e1c9c00b-0712-4c8e-ab21-66846022ffe2