Modern Warfare 2 And Atomic Hearts keeps crashing my Xbox

Discus and support Modern Warfare 2 And Atomic Hearts keeps crashing my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Series X and every so often (sometimes more often than not) the game will crash and it will take my system with it. The game freezes for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YearlingElf0681, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Modern Warfare 2 And Atomic Hearts keeps crashing my Xbox

I have a Series X and every so often (sometimes more often than not) the game will crash and it will take my system with it. The game freezes for a second and then the screen flashes green and then turns off. It turns off so hard that the only way to turn it back on is to physically hit the button on the console. I've tryed every fix I can, uninstalling and reinstalling, factory resetting, clearing my cashe, I've even changed Isp seeing if they would help and nothing.

:)

YearlingElf0681, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Kodashmee Win User

I’m having this same issue with two games ,not mentioned above. The game will crash and the screen goes black and I have to power back on. All of my other games don’t have this issue at all. I have even opened it up and cleaned the fan and interior. I hope it’s just a software issue and not a hardware issue.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

no because I don't have other reports on the subject, so I suspect the hardware problem.
  4. YearlingElf0681 Win User

Any clue as to why it's just me? It doesn't happen to my friends or anything. They are also on Xbox, I'm the only one on a series x though
  5. andersonpassos Win User

the only option left is the game itself, since it only occurs with these two games, in this case it is only possible to wait for an update from the developer to fix the error.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

if your xbox turns off it is likely to be a physical defect.

test before restoring the xbox.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...

if it doesn't work, request repair

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare 2 And Atomic Hearts keeps crashing my Xbox - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Atomic

2. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  3. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  4. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  5. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  6. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...
  7. Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.: Error code (0x80070070). The update says I need 41.3 GB of additional space. I have 500.1 GB of free space. I have tried uninstalling a game worth more than 41.3 GB and that did not work. I have...
  8. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  9. I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library: I bought Modern Warfare 3 online but when I press to install it, it pops up with a dialogue box asking to remote install it. It is not showing up in my xbox app library, but I can see it in my...
  10. The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.: Hey, I am having some trouble being able to run the New Call of Duty game on my Xbox one S. I have purchased the disc version (making sure it was the cross gen bundle) and for some reason it still...