Modern Warfare 2 And Atomic Hearts keeps crashing my Xbox

Discus and support Modern Warfare 2 And Atomic Hearts keeps crashing my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Series X and every so often (sometimes more often than not) the game will crash and it will take my system with it. The game freezes for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YearlingElf0681, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Modern Warfare 2 And Atomic Hearts keeps crashing my Xbox

I have a Series X and every so often (sometimes more often than not) the game will crash and it will take my system with it. The game freezes for a second and then the screen flashes green and then turns off. It turns off so hard that the only way to turn it back on is to physically hit the button on the console. I've tryed every fix I can, uninstalling and reinstalling, factory resetting, clearing my cashe, I've even changed Isp seeing if they would help and nothing.

:)

YearlingElf0681, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Kodashmee Win User

I’m having this same issue with two games ,not mentioned above. The game will crash and the screen goes black and I have to power back on. All of my other games don’t have this issue at all. I have even opened it up and cleaned the fan and interior. I hope it’s just a software issue and not a hardware issue.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

no because I don't have other reports on the subject, so I suspect the hardware problem.
  4. YearlingElf0681 Win User

Any clue as to why it's just me? It doesn't happen to my friends or anything. They are also on Xbox, I'm the only one on a series x though
  5. andersonpassos Win User

the only option left is the game itself, since it only occurs with these two games, in this case it is only possible to wait for an update from the developer to fix the error.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

if your xbox turns off it is likely to be a physical defect.

test before restoring the xbox.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...

if it doesn't work, request repair

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare 2 And Atomic Hearts keeps crashing my Xbox - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Atomic

2. Can't sinc data to Plat code modern warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sinc data to Plat code modern warfare 2: Can't since data to while signing into modern warfare 2 a83f42e2-2361-449f-a053-2ccb71172c28
  3. When i wan’t to play modern warfare 2, the game ask me to subscrbe to a game pass account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i wan’t to play modern warfare 2, the game ask me to subscrbe to a game pass account,...: I tried to cancel my subscription and reactivate it, no change b296c54b-c708-43f9-acd4-f4d33d3cea84
  4. Can't play Modern Warfare 2 on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Modern Warfare 2 on xbox game pass: So I downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Warzone 2.0 For free on game pass hoping to play the campaign but whenever I click the Modern Warfare 2 game on the menu it says I need to purchase...
  5. Local player settings wont change and save modern warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local player settings wont change and save modern warfare 2: Local muiltil player settings reset every time i chage anything 7fe4c38b-c7fa-4cef-b4a9-126b746c7505
  6. Modern Warfare 2 (2022) does not work on my Xbox series S please HELP ME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 (2022) does not work on my Xbox series S please HELP ME: I just got a brand new Xbox series S and also bought MW2 Cross Gen edition but i have not been able to play a single game due to the game freezing every time I get into a match about 30 seconds in...
  7. Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and...: Hi, I'm trying to play campaign on call of duty modern warfare but, it only shows MWII and warzone. I'm wondering if you help me find campaign as I recently installed the "DLC" for campaign. I've...
  8. Modern Warfare crash when launch campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare crash when launch campaign: Hi, I have a disk version of modern Warfare. After installing all updates and packages. The games crash after choosing campaign. Best Regards 7d608e38-c469-49bd-9743-526d47188f98
  9. I just bought an Xbox S and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare (the caldera version)....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an Xbox S and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare (the caldera version)....: It won’t even let me press X to go offline. What is going on? 1071874b-e8da-467d-8998-ac380d67f8f3
  10. Ever since the Season 02 Reloaded update for Modern Warfare 2, the game keeps crashing my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since the Season 02 Reloaded update for Modern Warfare 2, the game keeps crashing my...: Ever since the season 2 reloaded update for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 released, I have been unable to play the game. Everytime I start it up, it works for about 1 to 2 minutes and then crashes...