Modern Warfare 2 achievements not unlocking

Discus and support Modern Warfare 2 achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the Prison Break mission, the achievements called: Wall Of Duty, No Time To Lose, and Backpack Guy aren’t unlocking. I literally walked around with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Of Decay, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Of Decay
    Of Decay Guest

On the Prison Break mission, the achievements called: Wall Of Duty, No Time To Lose, and Backpack Guy aren’t unlocking. I literally walked around with the Riot Shield the whole mission bashing enemies and Wall Of Duty wouldn’t unlock. I redid the No Time To Lose part of the mission several times well below the 4 minute time limit and still it didn’t unlock. Is anyone else having this issue?

:)

Of Decay, Mar 14, 2023
  2. V1PER V2 Win User

Not receiving achievements

Same thing with me except its with The Ezio Collection, 2 achievments for completing sequences 1/2 haven’t unlocked, also one from jumping from a certain tower.

Tried an easy achievment on Modern warfare and that didnt unlock either.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Have you just completed all your games' achievements? Please be informed that some achievements could take up to 72 hours before it gets validated and synced to the Xbox network.

You may check all the troubleshooting steps or guide through this link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev....

You may as well check the thread below for more options and tips regarding achievement issues.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Just in case it's past 72 hours and you're still not getting your achievements, from the thread link I provided above you can see at the bottom of the page a guide or link to file a bug to the Xbox team for them to further investigate the issue.
  4. Of Decay Win User

It has been 72 hours. Wall Of Duty, Backpack Guy, and Time For Pints have still not unlocked and I have redone these missions and supposed achievements several times.
  5. Rainbow Six No1 Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken

Nothing needs to be checked. If you research this particular achievement for this game you will see that 0% of players have unlocked this (Liberation) achievement. It is an issue for you to contact Infinity Ward about for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Single player games

Wait... so you can get all the achievements in Modern Warfare 2 offline... but it is a "multiplayer" game. Hmm.
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare 2 achievements not unlocking - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare achievements

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  4. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  5. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  6. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  7. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...
  8. Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.: Error code (0x80070070). The update says I need 41.3 GB of additional space. I have 500.1 GB of free space. I have tried uninstalling a game worth more than 41.3 GB and that did not work. I have...
  9. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  10. How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?: I haven't played/had Xbox Live in yearsss, but when I did it was on the 360 console. Now that I have a PC and there's a resurgence in the game, I'd like to download the PC version and have my old...