Modern Warfare 2 2022 Vault edition

Discus and support Modern Warfare 2 2022 Vault edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, well, I had the mw2 vault edition but when I looked back at my owned games I couldn't find it so I clicked on the mw2 file that was still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam_l54, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Sam_l54
    Sam_l54 Guest

Okay, well, I had the mw2 vault edition but when I looked back at my owned games I couldn't find it so I clicked on the mw2 file that was still downloaded and it said I had to buy it to play. So I just wanted to know if anyone can help with that. Also, I have a screenshot of the purchase if I need proof

:)

Sam_l54, Oct 26, 2022
  2. Sabir Huseynov Win User

My "Just for you"Sale that was at 70% disappeared and now is 20%?

I understand what you are saying, however there are 2 different lots on the xbox store. Vault Edition (which is the base game plus vault edition pack) and a separate Vault Edition Pack.

The thing on sale was the Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition, not the Vault Edition Pack.

If they were selling the upgrade, that would be the "pack" one. Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition was on sale.

By the way, the "just for you" offer lasted for 2 days after I refunded the Standard Edition. It is on the 3rd day when I wanted to buy the Vault Edition, the offer disappeared.

Weird staff.
  3. Sam_l54 Win User

Oh okay thank you have a good day
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for checking. According to Microsoft/Xbox Support:

"All pre-orders typically charge customers 10 days before the game release date. This means that you'll need to have a valid payment option on your account at least 10 days before a game release to avoid any billing issues. After a charge on your account has failed for a pre-order, there will be another attempt at a charge a few days later. If that second attempt fails to successfully charge, your pre-order will be cancelled, and you'll need to repurchase the desired game again after you have added a valid payment option to your account."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

They also posted an update from one of their social media sites:

[​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if the order transaction is completed on your end. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, it should be stated as “completed”. Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  6. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and you too, stay healthy and safe.
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare 2 2022 Vault edition - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare 2022

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  4. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  5. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  6. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  7. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...
  8. Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.: Error code (0x80070070). The update says I need 41.3 GB of additional space. I have 500.1 GB of free space. I have tried uninstalling a game worth more than 41.3 GB and that did not work. I have...
  9. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  10. I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library: I bought Modern Warfare 3 online but when I press to install it, it pops up with a dialogue box asking to remote install it. It is not showing up in my xbox app library, but I can see it in my...