Modern keeps saying my profile is signed out, why?

Discus and support Modern keeps saying my profile is signed out, why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play modern warfare because it says my profile was signed out 0edaf8e5-641b-410a-8393-98d5673765be Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlonZO Morton, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Modern keeps saying my profile is signed out, why?

I can't play modern warfare because it says my profile was signed out

:)

AlonZO Morton, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. HaloTravis6 Win User

My party and messages aren't working

I can't even look at my connection because it keeps signing me out and when I click on my profile it says signing in for like f minutes and say an error occurred.
  4. queenvampire Win User

Xbox/email login

I was playing on Saturday morning when I was signed out of my profile

Now I can't sign in or download my profile with out it saying that I have a problem with my credentials

I keep trying to get a call back from Xbox to fix it for 3 days now and just keep going round in circles
  5. ContrivedLyric Win User

Profile keeps signing in and out

Thank u so much it work I was haveing the same issue an I followed the steps an it work :)
  6. cquarry Win User

Profile keeps signing out

Gotcha. OK. So, now we get to get our hands dirty. We are going to clear out some data from the console and try to re-load everything.

- First off is the system cache. Go to "Settings > System > Storage > Highlight the hard drive and press Y > Clear System Cache". Then, do the same thing if you have a MU as well.

- Then, press A on the Hard Drive (or MU if your profile is stored there) > Profiles > find your profile and press A > Press Delete > select "Delete profile only". That will make sure your saved games are intact if you have any here.

- Finally, back out to "Storage Devices" and press the botton combo LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X. You should get a message stating "if there are any storage devices with a system update... etc". Press YES and let the console reboot.

- When the console reboots, it should automatically prompt you to download the system update. Say yes. If it doesn;t do it automatically then go to the Test Xbox LIVE Connection test, and the prompt will appear at the end.

- Last but not least, re-download your profile.

- That should give you a blank slate.
Thema:

1. Modern keeps saying my profile is signed out, why? - Similar Threads - Modern keeps saying

2. How do I keep my classic gamertag and make my modern gamertag match it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I keep my classic gamertag and make my modern gamertag match it?: My "modern gamertag" does not match my "classic gamertag". I want to change my modern gamertag to match my classic gamertag, or remove it entirely and keep just my classic gamertag. I am unable to...
  3. Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just keeps getting stuck on installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just keeps getting stuck on installing: So I tried playing modern warfare 2 but it said that it was corrupted and needed to be reinstalled but now it won’t reinstall 5e4fae5d-c91c-440a-bcfe-86c40cbff2fb
  4. I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...: Call of duty modern warfare 2 keeps saying I can't play on Xbox live even though I pay for ultimate 7f720bab-1580-49bf-82f0-aabf83170f0b
  5. Modern Warefare 4 keeps logging me out

in XboX Insiders
    Modern Warefare 4 keeps logging me out: Hi, i keep getting logged out about twice every 10 games of Modern Warefare season 4 DMZ with the dexterity error message. This has only started to happen since season 4 update. I have changed...
  6. Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...: Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i have the disc in the console dmz and warzone both work reinstalled didnt help...
  7. Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3: I keep getting signed out whenever I try to play black ops 2 and MW3 on series X. No other game does this but those two and i have been unable to find a fix. I have tried every fix I could find,...
  8. Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi...: Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi signal is 100 percent c4558cc4-0718-4c3a-a8e8-c20201ab09cf
  9. Why does my Xbox one keep crashing when playing modern warfare 2, every other game works...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox one keep crashing when playing modern warfare 2, every other game works...: Constant crashes when playing modern warfare 2, everything seems to be up to date too so unsure why it keeps crashing. Also my internet connection is wired and never drops....
  10. Why does my Xbox series X keep sending me to Home Screen middle of matches in modern warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox series X keep sending me to Home Screen middle of matches in modern warfare 2: My Xbox series X keep kicking me from middle of matches and sending back to Home Screen I’ve tried most of the primary trouble shooting ideas “power cycle, console reset ,MAC address ,none have...