Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really...

Discus and support Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, then I even moved the app to different drives. Still didn't work. I suspect it's a server issue on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Valken_esportz, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really...

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, then I even moved the app to different drives. Still didn't work. I suspect it's a server issue on the developer's side. Problem is, I'm not sure if my account is still there; the data of the app is no longer as much as it was supposed to be, and the game file size is less than what it used to be too. Could any Microsoft Technicians please help? I was looking forward to play today but I'm hindered now... Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really... :(

Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really... [​IMG]

:)

Valken_esportz, Jan 8, 2022
  2. XBF - Amory Win User

Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really love this game. I'm not even sure if my account is still there.

You will need to contact the game developer's support directly, as we have no way to check that information for you. Here is their support site, listed on their game's detail page in the store, at the bottom under "Publisher Info": Customer Care (gameloft.com)

As we cannot support a game studio's game through here, I'll be closing the thread in about a week. If you have a question or problem with Xbox products or services, please create a new thread dedicated to that issue for us to help!
  3. XBF - Amory Win User

Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really love this game. I'm not even sure if my account is still there.

I'm glad you were able to resolve the problem. Stay safe!
  4. Valken_eSportz Win User

Hi XBF - Amory,

I actually managed to fix it on that day itself. I resetted my router and then restarted my laptop. After that, the game managed to configure and load. It's been smooth till now. Sorry for the inconvinience caused :)

Cheers,

5. Artie661 Win User

Happy Friday!!!

Probably gonna play some Conan Exiles, but at the moment been hooked on Modern Combat Versus.
  6. Artie661 Win User

Happy Friday!!!

Probably gonna play some Conan Exiles, but at the moment been hooked on Modern Combat Versus.
Thema:

Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really...

1. Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really... - Similar Threads - Modern Combat Versus

2. How to purchase battle pass in modern combat 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to purchase battle pass in modern combat 5: How to buy battle pass in modern combat 5 e6eea350-4fad-4cec-a5dd-a78b0a2352e2
  3. MODERN COMBAT 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MODERN COMBAT 5: i have a problem... my account MC5 i cant recovery is with xbox 360....how i can to recover? c90039f7-9418-4010-9eff-35401e02e540
  4. I cant sign into Xbox on Modern combat 5..

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign into Xbox on Modern combat 5..: I cant sign into Xbox on modern combat 5 which has all my data to the game, it only says sign into windows and I don't have any game data on windows a all, I don't know if it has to be with the...
  5. After uninstalling Modern Combat 5 and the Xbox console , Can't connect to the game.

in XBoX on Windows
    After uninstalling Modern Combat 5 and the Xbox console , Can't connect to the game.: Hi, I uninstalled the apps and reinstall them to try to fix problem with my scope. Now when I try to start the game it starts with the Gilman security screen and almost fully loaded then" Can't...
  6. Modern Combat 5 game launch startup mission and failed connection.. this is account related...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Combat 5 game launch startup mission and failed connection.. this is account related...: screen print of issue.. [img] 40a5d77e-74a6-43dd-9052-4bfd885b6376
  7. why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5: I try to sync my account to modern combat 5 but it says using device setting and i dont know what it mean 40455c16-4e14-47fe-b533-00a17b1bcec8
  8. why i can sync my xbox account to modern combat 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why i can sync my xbox account to modern combat 5: I try to sync my account to modern combat 5 but it says using device setting and i dont know what it mean 40455c16-4e14-47fe-b533-00a17b1bcec8
  9. modern combat 5 'içerik indirilirken lütfen bekleyin' uyarısı sorunu [Translation-modern...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern combat 5 'içerik indirilirken lütfen bekleyin' uyarısı sorunu [Translation-modern...: Merhaba modern combat 5 oyununu indirip açtım ve karşıma içerik indirilirken lütfen bekleyin çıkıyor yazısı çıkıyor. 20 dk falan bekliyorum hala oyun açılmıyor. Yardım ederseniz sevinirim....
  10. Wrong language with Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat (Backwards Compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong language with Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat (Backwards Compatibility): Hi everyone! Since few days, Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat can works with the Backwards Compatibility. There is no problems with the installation but the game is stuck in german. (Text + voice)...