Moderators Censor My Post Calling Out Xbox's Horrible Enforcement.

Discus and support Moderators Censor My Post Calling Out Xbox's Horrible Enforcement. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Earlier today I posted something stating how I was mad that Xbox had suspended my account, extended my suspension after I appealed, and then responded... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chemicalcatto, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Moderators Censor My Post Calling Out Xbox's Horrible Enforcement.

Earlier today I posted something stating how I was mad that Xbox had suspended my account, extended my suspension after I appealed, and then responded to my second appeal not my sending me the messages that I apparently harassed users with, but instead literally copy-and-pasting the same vague e-mail to me again.

The moderators deleted it.

I'm being censored for calling out Xbox on their bullcrap. I reviewed what could be deleted on the forums, and I've posted to the forums with swearing before but I've since learned my lesson. However, the specific post in question did not break a single rule.

So they deleted it for no reason.

Seriously, Xbox, moderators? Why can't I have a voice? If I feel that something is unfair, at the very least, I should be able to speak up about it.

Fix Xbox moderation.

:)

chemicalcatto, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

From the forum guidelines:

Please do NOT:

• Be rude, insult, berate, flame, troll, create condescending posts, or provoke fights
    • Bump or double post topics as these will be deleted
    • Repost content that a moderator has removed
    • Make posts about forum moderation decisions
    • Create multiple forum accounts to manipulate the forums, as alternative accounts will be permanently banned and offending users will be subject to both temporary and/or permanent bans
  3. ngocphi Win User

Forced Gamertag Change

You have to remember that if you are calling billing support you are most likely talking to someone that only speaks English as a second language If I remember correctly

Yes I called billing and I can tell by the accent

And doesn't know the latest curse words nor see words that look like violations of the terms of use

Since the moderators already censored the name and they are actually based out of the US

Maybe you should look closer to the rules it does not matter if you had it for years

The naming rules have not changed and have been consistent

Customer support does not make final calls on enforcement action and only the pet team makes that call

You may only use the suspension forums to inquire about the reason not appeal

And since the moderators already censored the name it most likely violated the rules of Xbox live and it's an obvious one
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

Posted my horrible experience and moderator erased it!

gotchang hey there :)

I deleted your thread and sent a delete message along with it. The reason I deleted the thread was for the following sentence you posted in it

If you have had similar issues please let me know - maybe we can start a lawsuit against Microsoft.

This is a form of petitioning, which is against the forum rules. I did also point out that the correct place for your thread would be the Feedback Forums. If you need any more help with support, I advise heading to the Support Forums. I am going to
    lock this one up. If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to reach out to me via PM.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

haha nowaysis : )

Maybe it got moved instead.
  6. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

Usually they move it to the proper section. If they lock it out, they explain their reasoning behind it.

Unless there was something very offensive, i've never heard of them deleting it like that.
Thema:

1. Moderators Censor My Post Calling Out Xbox's Horrible Enforcement. - Similar Threads - Moderators Censor Post

2. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  3. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  4. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  5. I have the Xbox series x and trying to play moder warfare 3. Error code 0x87e10020

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox series x and trying to play moder warfare 3. Error code 0x87e10020: I have gotten this error code 0x87e10020 4 times now. The only thing I can do is Uninstaller the game and reinstall it. Or I have to factory reset it every time. Turning it on and off and...
  6. Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?: I am having issue with my Xbox series x connection . NAT type is moderate and UPnP not successful . How to solve this I tried what I could. Thank you 34f49f2f-1e2a-4c28-8c18-bea6ab4f7c46
  7. why do you moderate private conversations?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do you moderate private conversations?: Hello I have one xbox friend ONE. We talk on xbox about games. We had our usual conversation about a game and we both talked about killing things and we both used the same profanity. The...
  8. I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...: I have all dlcs and downloaded all dlcs 6176f668-6dcf-41f9-9381-7b601c4b097d
  9. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...
  10. Xbox moderator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox moderator: Hi so I am completely confused I was playing starfield quite happily and for no reason my game stopped and closed saying this cannot be played as you need to be online I spent hours looking what...