Modem/router Technicolor tc8715d

Discus and support Modem/router Technicolor tc8715d in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For a very long time now I have been having issues with Xbox live party services. For the longest time when I would join a party with someone, I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuganXisXgoD69, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Modem/router Technicolor tc8715d

For a very long time now I have been having issues with Xbox live party services. For the longest time when I would join a party with someone, I would not be able to hear them, or they would not be able to hear me. When opening the party window it will show
    either me or the person I am having trouble hearing as a "connecting" status. This has been the norm for the past 9 months at least. Lately it has gotten to be that I cannot get into a party with anyone. My NAT type will not always show as open. Often times
    it will show as "Unavailable", rarely it will show as "Moderate". I feel like it's worth noting that even if my NAT type is "Open" and all services are available the problem persists. My router does not have any options for toredo settings whatsoever and I
    have tried disabling IPV6. None of this has worked. I have tried forwarding the ports in the list of ports recommended by xbox to open. This hasn't worked either. My DNS is not dynamic. Please, if anyone has an answer it would be much appreciated. It has been
    well over a year of this, almost two. I am ready to pull my hair out and am seriously wondering why I pay this joke of a company the cost of a yearly subscription.

:)

DuganXisXgoD69, Oct 22, 2017
  2. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Technicolor tc8715d issues

Hello James,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you could please make a new thread if you have a problem or issue. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Technicolor tc8715d issues

I would like to know if anyone would be able in assisting with my network issue. I have recently plugged my Xbox one back up (has been unplugged and off the internet since Jan 16, now March 14), and have been experiencing severe network issues ever since.
    I am on a wired connection, have an OPEN NAT TYPE, with no multiplayer issues. But every time I attempt to join a party with friends, I get an error saying my network is blocking my ability to chat( here’s the error code 0x89234020). I am able to connect and
    play online games with no issue, but party chat is nonexistent. I am able to start my own party, but not join others. I have tried going wireless, resetting my gateway and Xbox numerous times, cleared my MAC address, changed ports, deleting my profile and
    downloading it again, making sure my account allows chat between anyone, checking for UPnP to be enabled. I still can’t seem to fix the issue. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

CHUCKINATOR17, Oct 22, 2017
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Technicolor tc8715d issues

Hello James,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you could please make a new thread if you have a problem or issue. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. doxielover44 Win User

Can connect to internet, but not XBOX Live, using wireless or wired. Comcast Xfinity service

The router/modem is one unit. Model is a Technicolor TC8305C. Thank you.
  6. Nemesys82 Win User

Problem with connection to XBOX LIVE

I haven't another router to try :(

my Technicolor is a modem-router and i connect xbox direct to it with ethernet cable
  7. MeL0NheaD 3 Win User

Cod games kicking me out of Xbox live

fixed mine... got rid of my Comcast Technicolor 8305 modem/router and bought my own modem and router... problem solved. Not sure if you have the same modem/gateway... but it appears there are issues with that on comcast and xbox
  8. RobertBuckalew Win User

I don't know how to explain what kind of problem this is

give the Technicolor back to your isp and get a plain modem and a cheap netgear router and never look back....
Thema:

Modem/router Technicolor tc8715d

1. Modem/router Technicolor tc8715d - Similar Threads - Modem router Technicolor

2. Anyone know how to setup Nat on Hughes net cable modem /router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to setup Nat on Hughes net cable modem /router: Anyone tell me how to setup port mapping and port triggering on a Hughes net modem/router so I can get rid of double Nat and can play multiplayer online with my Xbox one I asked my ISP they told...
  3. Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?: I was just wondering on whether I should hook up an Ethernet - which is connected to my Xbox - to my router or modem. I recently got a new modem which is supposedly to be a lot better than the...
  4. How to configure 3 Xboxes for Open NAT behind 1 modem-router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to configure 3 Xboxes for Open NAT behind 1 modem-router?: Three Xboxes, one all-in-one modem-router (no UPnP), one fiber connection. Two teens, one adult. All play FPS. How to configure the router? All 3 machines must be port forwarded to avoid...
  5. Got a new Modem+Router, now Remote Play doesn’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Got a new Modem+Router, now Remote Play doesn’t work: I had a Modem/Router combo and everything worked with that, but it suffered from lag and stuttering. I upgraded to a new modem and separate router, and every other device is working great....
  6. issues with mic after activating new internet modem & router

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with mic after activating new internet modem & router: i just got a new modem & router for my internet. after activating it, when i join a party on my computer through the xbox game bar, everyone says that my voice keeps cutting out. i have a wireless...
  7. I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...: I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is Asus rt ac56r and the Im confused cause nothing has changed when changing modem and internet speed from...
  8. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  9. D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592: D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592 You can check this https://portforward.com 9411ee79-72d6-4a89-a27e-7f35ad326ed9
  10. Connection issues Technicolor TC8305C Modem/Router Comcast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issues Technicolor TC8305C Modem/Router Comcast: Are the random game disconnects only happening over wifi or are they also happening while connect to the device via ethernet? 9fd3af4a-37f0-4d77-bec8-cf51a364b292