Modders and hackers

Discus and support Modders and hackers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my friends account keeps acting weird. He even got suspended for 14 days for no reason. He assumed hes being hacked or modded, i told him to change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrokenBlaze3625, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Modders and hackers

So my friends account keeps acting weird. He even got suspended for 14 days for no reason. He assumed hes being hacked or modded, i told him to change his passwords but is there any way for us to figure out whats going on and if there is someone messing with him, how to stop them and get some action taken against them?

:)

BrokenBlaze3625, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Alchemist Don Win User

Call of Duty Has The Best Online Community In The World?

Best community for hackers/modders sure
  3. Bionic handz Win User

MW3 player receives 13 year ban

Good, farewell hacker/modder/cheater
  4. xBuSTiNaCaPx Win User

GTA IV hackers

this gtaforever13 he is a modder and hacker of gta!
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Quickscope

[quote user="ptaug"]They say there aren't any hackers or modders on XBOX. But I've been in a few games that were at least questionable.[/quote] who says there are no hackers or modders on xbox?????? its full of them
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

spawn campers hackers and moders

Playstation has just as many hackers and modders.
Thema:

Modders and hackers

1. Modders and hackers - Similar Threads - Modders hackers

2. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.: Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans. Game...
  3. Hacker/Modder Bo2 Mar 20, 2020 xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacker/Modder Bo2 Mar 20, 2020 xbox live: There's someone on bo2 on xbox live who does nothing more than go match to match DDOSing the host. It's happened for several weeks and like many others, XBox doesnt do anything. His name is wifi...
  4. Hacker/modder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker/modder: Ok, so I've just about complained to everyone on this guy. I know I can't name gamertag, but I'm wondering how this hacker is still on Xbox. I run into him about everyday or every other and he's...
  5. Modern Warfare 3 Modder/Hacker Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 3 Modder/Hacker Issue: Has anyone notice that this game has too many hackers/modders in the game? I went into a bunch of games with hackers. It really kills the game. Why would they release a game backwards compatible...
  6. ATTENTION XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT - REPORT OF A ONLINE HACKER/MODDER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATTENTION XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT - REPORT OF A ONLINE HACKER/MODDER: PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PERSON - THEIR GAMERTAG IS [Mod Removed] they also have a sub account called gamertag [Mod Removed] PLEASE...
  7. There was a hacker/modder in my session in black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a hacker/modder in my session in black ops 2: he was invincible and was moving objects in game while having aimbot his gamer tag is lXxNICEGAMERxXl 29d56a36-4f6d-4e81-b050-356969dc3571
  8. Here's some proof of a modder/hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Here's some proof of a modder/hacker: I was playing gta online when some hacker joined the server and started to kill everyone all at once even though I was in passive mode I was still being killed [Mod Removed]...
  9. Hacker and modder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker and modder: i was in a party with a friend and this guy was being a total bag *** then started saying he was going to hack me telling the people in the party to keep me there he left then not long after he...
  10. hacker modder unsportsman code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    hacker modder unsportsman code of conduct: Gametag [Mod Removed] un abel to kill him spaws killing weapon modding car modder auto rockets copters jets can not kick changes gametag re enter verble mouth (swering) on gta 5 online in a...