Modder GTA V

Discus and support Modder GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'aimerais report un tricheur sur gta v et donc sur Xbox one. J'ai une vidéo prouvant ce fait. Enfin, tirer avec un sniper et tuer un joueur... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MisterCODuty, May 4, 2020.

1. MisterCODuty
    MisterCODuty Guest

Modder GTA V

Bonjour, j'aimerais report un tricheur sur gta v et donc sur Xbox one. J'ai une vidéo prouvant ce fait. Enfin, tirer avec un sniper et tuer un joueur travers des murs, je pense pas que ce soit très RP...

[Edit - Translation] - Hello, I would like to report a cheat on gta v and therefore on Xbox one. I have a video proving this fact. Finally, shoot with a sniper and kill a player through walls, I don't think it's very RP ...

:)

MisterCODuty, May 4, 2020
  2. Blaine Bingham Win User

Why Can't Those GTA Modders Just Get A Life?

This is why hardly anyone plays GTA at the moment now, it's because of the modders. GTA used to have loads of people playing it.

I've heard about something good about GTA V that will annoy the modders. I've heard from a few people that Rockstar are encrypting the program and if a modder hacks into the program Rockstar will finally detect the modder, track them down and sue the modder
    in court for tampering with coptyright protected material. When I tell the modders that in GTA they go mental and sudden change from harassing me with mods to voting tio kick me with sad messages. I guess they were so looking forward to modding GTA V. Lol.
  3. VanBur3n Win User

have MS cleaned up modders in GTA 4 online yet?

All Rockstar games are full of modders. Best to just avoid multiplayer all together, in both GTA IV and RDR. Hopefully Rockstar will focus on the issue in GTA V.
  4. Carlosdaniellp Win User

Modder GTA V

If you are using HEAVY SNIPER MKII with Thermal scope, you will kill a player even through the walls if they are so far away from you, it's like a glitch and a lot of people do that but ROCKSTAR needs to fix it,I know how frustrated you are right know.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Modder GTA V

You can report any gamertag from the Xbox Console, you can't report no one here on the forums.
  6. VaPoraL Doritos Win User

Modder GTA V

bonjours

signale se joueur via la xbox c est plus simple et plus rapide ;)
Thema:

Modder GTA V

1. Modder GTA V - Similar Threads - Modder GTA

2. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.: Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans. Game...
  3. Will my gamerscore be reset if a modder unlocks them in a multiplayer match?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my gamerscore be reset if a modder unlocks them in a multiplayer match?: I'm a little worried to play multiplayer Call of Duty Black Ops II on Xbox 360 since there have been reports of so called modders unlocking achievements automatically for you. My question is, will...
  4. Why won't you guys do something about the modders in bo2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't you guys do something about the modders in bo2: Please do something about these modders their in every lobby I get into I'm getting deranked and shot from across the map with pistols it's ruining one of the best games ever made. Me and a bunch...
  5. Modderation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modderation: Recently, I was issued a permanent suspension from Xbox, and I was not able to appeal it. When I sought the reason for my ban, I was provided with no detail about what I had done. I believe it may...
  6. Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...: I was playing bo2 multiplayer when I ran into [mod removed] he started aimbotting everyone and revealing our IP addresses then booted me to the main menu where I received a UI error. Since then,...
  7. What do you do when a BO2 Modder gave you modded achievements upon entering a public match?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you do when a BO2 Modder gave you modded achievements upon entering a public match?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and when I found a match, upon entering the match, there was a modder that gave me nearly all the achievements. I've got worried as I don't want to receive...
  8. Actiontec ActionTec GT701-WG: Gta 5 online modder

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Actiontec ActionTec GT701-WG: Gta 5 online modder: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec GT701-WG (Verizon): Gta 5 online modder Gta 5 new modder account is up guys It is now sticked with online gamers files Here the link for the modding...
  9. My wife was playing gta v and received a console banned!! She's no modder and this is crap, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wife was playing gta v and received a console banned!! She's no modder and this is crap, ...: My wife is 36 years old and knows nothing about modding. Her gamertag and my son's gamertag have great records! She received a console banned for know reason, and this console has games we've...
  10. Can someone get this modder banned MRS GTA 29

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone get this modder banned MRS GTA 29: I found a modder on GTA 5 can someone ban this guy MRS GTA 29 d96955d8-f0e5-4311-adad-117e368f54d5