Modded Gamerscore

Discus and support Modded Gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Someone has modded my gamerscore I was at 6000, now it's at 21000. I was wondering if you guys can reset my gamerscore. My XboxLive Gamertag:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuFFaCaTe, Jan 3, 2014.

1. SuFFaCaTe
    SuFFaCaTe Guest

Modded Gamerscore

Hello, Someone has modded my gamerscore I was at 6000, now it's at 21000. I was wondering if you guys can reset my gamerscore. My XboxLive Gamertag: Preloadd

:)

SuFFaCaTe, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    All accounts on my xbox got a 2 week ban.

[quote user="WikedSmileyV2"]

..and modded my gamerscore hardcore,

[/quote]You like totally shouldn't have modded your gamerscore so hardcore, dude.

Eggnogga, Jan 3, 2014
  3. rules

[quote user="An Xbox Dude"]

Hey buddy, you're not fooling us with that modded Gamerscore and green avatar. Nice try. =)

[/quote]

So, where is the modded gamerscore????? I just see a gamerscore addict....

AdamDietterick, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Modded Gamerscore

If your gamerscore has been modded then you will get a reset,you will have the "cheater" label on your profile & you will not be able to re earn any reset achievements on that profile.

Doesn't matter who modded it,you are resposible for your account.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  5. SuFFaCaTe
    SuFFaCaTe Guest
    So can you guys reset my gamerscore?

SuFFaCaTe, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    No one here can.Only the enforcement team can reset gamerscores.

You can't request a gamerscore reset but if your gamerscore is modded it will get reset eventually.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  7. SuFFaCaTe
    SuFFaCaTe Guest
    Is there a way I can connect with the enforcement team?

SuFFaCaTe, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Modded Gamerscore

No,you can't contact the enforcement team.If your that desperate you can get someone to report you for system tampering via thier console.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  9. Dec3D
    Dec3D Guest
    Xbox live support can set up a case if someone hacked you i would contact support and tell them some one has modified your Gamerscore if they find proof it wasn't you they will contact the enforcement team

Dec3D, Jan 3, 2014
  10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Doesn't matter if who modded the gamerscore,it will still be reset.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Daft Badger is 100% correct. Your Gamerscore is modded, the only way your someone could do that if you gave him your MS account info which is your fault for giving whoever your info. Your Gamerscore will be reset but, You will be branded a "Cheater" as your
    gamer zone on that profile for likely, forever.

ArmyRanger149, Jan 3, 2014
  12. Actually you don't need access to the Microsoft account you just need the profile and a way to put it on a computer. So it is possible--but highly improbable--that a friend could copy the profile if it was downloaded to his console or if it was on a USB
    drive and then modify the score. The next time that version of the profile signs in then the hacked score goes live. Regardless, you will be labeled a cheater for life if it's hacked.

VisageOfAnAngel, Oct 31, 2018
  13. VaguerHealer94 Win User

Ambassador Help.

I haven't modded my gamerscore.

You really think If i ws to mod my gamerscore it would only be to 2990?
  14. Smwutches Win User

Gamerscore was modded by friend

Once it's been modded, there is nothing that can be done. The only way to have the modded gamerscore removed is if the enforcement team issues a gamerscore reset which will remove all your gamerscore, not just the modded scores, and you will no longer
    be able to re-earn those achievements.
  15. Photonimus Win User

about gamerscore

Gamerscore reset?

If you were caught modding your gamerscore, it will get reset.

If you mod it again, you may face a ban.
  16. AdamDietterick Win User

rules

[quote user="An Xbox Dude"]

Hey buddy, you're not fooling us with that modded Gamerscore and green avatar. Nice try. =)

[/quote]

So, where is the modded gamerscore????? I just see a gamerscore addict....
  17. Eggnogga Win User

All accounts on my xbox got a 2 week ban.

[quote user="WikedSmileyV2"]

..and modded my gamerscore hardcore,

[/quote]You like totally shouldn't have modded your gamerscore so hardcore, dude.
Thema:

Modded Gamerscore

1. Modded Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Modded Gamerscore

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. Install mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Install mods: From Android 12 onwards, access to system directories and files is restricted, but third-party software can somehow install mods. Currently, I'm looking for such software that can install mods...
  4. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  5. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  6. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  7. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  8. [Mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Mod removed]: the service sent my Xbox to the wrong address. Ups tracking number [mod removed] Do I have to search?? This is very infuriating. aa44f982-f834-4eb0-bcec-95dd95d0ba5b
  9. Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?: I understand that there are some issues with installing mods that are not offered by the Microsoft store or otherwise vetted by Microsoft as there could be issues with cheating in online...
  10. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e