[Mod Removed] is cheating

Discus and support [Mod Removed] is cheating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Mod Removed] is cheating in mudder minners He is soppst to be a human but he is zombie it is not in it's setting he Keeps on killing me It says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deadpool mlg65, Oct 14, 2017.

1. [Mod Removed] is cheating

[Mod Removed] is cheating in mudder minners

He is soppst to be a human but he is zombie it is not in it's setting he

Keeps on killing me

It says he is not online but he is

:)

deadpool mlg65, Oct 14, 2017
  2. LORD OIMAK
    LORD OIMAK Guest
    GTA V the worst overhyped game ever? discuss

OP is a cheating troll. "Gamerscore reset due to cheating..." thats all you need to know about this
    [Mod Removed].

LORD OIMAK, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Banned

Hi, I would like to report 3 players Gamertags for cheating and hacking video games. Gamertags

[Mod Removed]

[Mod Removed]

[Mod Removed]

They are using cheats and mods, hacking the lobbys of Grand Theft Auto 5.

Case Number [Mod Removed]

CoffeeBucket313, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. If you think he's cheating, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him.

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Xbox One To Support Mods? 'It's Up To Developers' Says Major Nelson

(MOD REMOVED). that would encourage people to bring their mods onto xbox live and cheat on halo/COD. again... (MOD REMOVED)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. If you think he's cheating, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him.
  7. Elohmn Win User

Cheated by: [Mod Removed]

TheBigCat47, all hope is not yet lost. While you won't get any reimbursement you can File a Complaint via Xbox LIVE and the Xbox LIVE Policy Enforcement Team (XBL PET) will review the Complaint. If it is true and valid (like you
    say), the Player that "scammed" you will be Perma-Banned. The XBL PET highly frowns upon "trading", "and scams of MS Points for anything.
  8. HollowCandy Win User

O gawd, well I had to try right? And your so right I learned a lesson X(
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

Man that stinks, but I hope you learned from this. HollowTipz26 is right. There is nothing anyone here can do about it. Sorry man, just write it off as a 20 dollar lesson. Better to learn now than get sammed out of a LOT more money in the future.
Thema:

1. [Mod Removed] is cheating - Similar Threads - Mod Removed cheating

2. [Mod remove]- Fraudulent Charge Follow-up - DoNotEdit:[Mod remove]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Mod remove]- Fraudulent Charge Follow-up - DoNotEdit:[Mod remove]: I had fraudulent purchases on my account and there is evidence to say it wasn't me. My son was duped by the MS link scam and allowed people access to his account in which purchases were made....
  3. Is <mod removed> an acceptable gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is <mod removed> an acceptable gamertag?: Aftet having spent several months dealing with this issue i feel i have no choice but to reach out to news outlets and let them know how little microsoft cares about child safety. This is an...
  4. Got suspended for a day for calling someone a "[mod removed] clown" over a game that has an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got suspended for a day for calling someone a "[mod removed] clown" over a game that has an...: I got suspended because some clown was being a clown in far cry 4, which is a game that has an ESBR rating of mature, therefore I shouldnt be suspended for "bad language" over a game that already...
  5. my minecraft account was hacked by [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account was hacked by [mod removed]: Hello my friend's microsoft account has been compromised by a chinese minecraft account reselling service under the name of [mod removed], because the email was under it's domain. It's opperating...
  6. How [mod removed] do I fix this error 0x803FB107

in XBoX on Consoles
    How [mod removed] do I fix this error 0x803FB107: I've tried everthing under the sun and the guy from Microsoft witch I cant get to again told me after 4 hr that it was from my network providor . I can install fh4 but not fh5 ..... [mod removed]...
  7. Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus: [Mod Removed - Link] Do something about this [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. You guys are allowing third party CHEATS. And you wont even make the devs put in keyboard and mouse......
  8. I have Been [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] and cheated out of $100

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Been [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] and cheated out of $100: I Pre Ordered MK11 back in January my Account was Deducted...... tried to Play the Game this Morning and get a message that my Preorder was refunded or cancelled .... Since then the Account i used...
  9. [Mod Removed] trying to cheat in NHL 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed] trying to cheat in NHL 17: This guy is a top ten ranked player who was caught trying to loop the game in nhl 17. This is a glitch in the game where if you pull the goalie and get penalized then the game will disconnect,...
  10. This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the ...: THIS GUY SCAMMED ME AND IS A HORRIBLE PERSON. HE CHEATS. HIS gamertag is [Mod Removed]. He told me about a YouTube video he was making for free stuff and he is a scammer. Watch out. And please...