Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games

Discus and support Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone is using my mobile phone number to buy Xbox one games and I am getting charge for it. Microsoft cannot locate the charges. They are really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RegularBadger58, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games

Someone is using my mobile phone number to buy Xbox one games and I am getting charge for it. Microsoft cannot locate the charges. They are really unhelpful in this situation and asked me to change my number.

This led to block my email address too.

:)

RegularBadger58, Oct 27, 2017
  2. KnifezEcho
    KnifezEcho Guest
    Payment and billing

so I tried buying a add on for a game and said it charged my phone what does it mean? Does it charge my phone bill or App Store or a credit card?z

KnifezEcho, Oct 27, 2017
  3. CamelLion92
    CamelLion92 Guest
    Refund request

Hello

XBOX one game --> Just dance 2018 update version purchase but payment 3 times.

so, I want to refund 2 times payment cancel..

please give me answer result..mobile phone <PII removed> message...

please contact me for other requests.

p.s.

I want to pay the bill in dollars. can you change it?

[Moderated]

CamelLion92, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games

Fraudulent charges are often a sign of someone else gaining full, unauthorized access to your Microsoft/Xbox account, typically from them knowing your password or other account details somehow. I am not sure how a phone number is
    necessarily involved here, but you should immediately change your account password and call up Xbox Support once you've found the exact fraudulent purchases in your billing history.

More help can be found here: Compromised Microsoft Account Help | Hacked Microsoft Account Help

Internet Expert, Oct 28, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Fraudulent charges are often a sign of someone else gaining full, unauthorized access to your Microsoft/Xbox account, typically from them knowing your password or other account details somehow. I am not sure how a phone number is
    necessarily involved here, but you should immediately change your account password and call up Xbox Support once you've found the exact fraudulent purchases in your billing history.

More help can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Charges to my mobile phone bill

in order to use your son’s phone as a method of payment, his friend would’ve had to have access to the phone, as a text message code has to be used to validate it as a payment method. I’m sorry that no one here can look at your billing issues or anything to do with your account, I suggest you open up a ticket at support.xbox.com and you should be able to get a callback.

Best of luck to you
  7. Reklaw X Win User

payment method via telephone number

The only providers Microsoft uses for mobile billing is sprint and Verizon. And I assume the charge would show up on your next months phone bill after making the purchase. That's how all mobile billing I've used in the past works.
  8. RubyPatel Win User

mobile phone billing

they have the code from my phone, i just didnt know what it meant until now
  9. RubyPatel Win User

mobile phone billing

yeah they had my phone next to them, and they know my number but i havent replied to the text because it doesnt say to. Just says to enter the code into the microsoft store to enable charges to my mobile phone.
Thema:

1. Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games - Similar Threads - Mobile phones bill

2. How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one: Can I please know on how to connect my mobile data of my phone to the Xbox one and to find my ssid of the red magic 8 pro 73f0e652-26db-4521-a2af-612da085d01f
  3. My XBOX Series S will not connect to my home wi-fi, but will connect to my phones mobile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX Series S will not connect to my home wi-fi, but will connect to my phones mobile...: Hello! My xbox has had a problem for a few months off and on regarding connectivity. Randomly, it wont connect to my home Wi-Fi on startup and will not connect to it, no matter restarting the xbox...
  4. I bought a fortnite pack trought my mobile phone for the xbox then want to claim it in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a fortnite pack trought my mobile phone for the xbox then want to claim it in the...: I don't know what i'm gona do I lost my money. 93d68a4a-c6db-43a5-8a01-b053d3d787a4
  5. Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work: I have tried this now for a few hours still not working but when I use someone else’s it works fine I have my mobile hotspot working fine but still won’t connect it just says cannot connect to...
  6. There's No sound on my gamepass app fory mobile phone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's No sound on my gamepass app fory mobile phone ?: There's No sound for any game when I try to play from the gamepass app. I'm using my mobile phone 67e8d65d-38b7-4518-b6db-73f65751ff6c
  7. I forgot my Xbox account and mobile phone number, how can I retrieve them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox account and mobile phone number, how can I retrieve them?: I forgot my Xbox account and mobile phone number, how can I retrieve them? 5a9470b6-67ae-4526-94a5-27a6e1b37ed2
  8. Buying Minecraft Java Edition on a mobile phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Minecraft Java Edition on a mobile phone.: Hello guys, I have a question, is buying Minecraft Java Edition on a mobile phone and playing it on a pc possible? ce74f315-f13d-492b-ac19-9e1717db76b5
  9. Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI: Apparently Microsoft Roblox think that I am on Mobile and it gives me the UI and Controller settings for mobile but I am not, I have read the others posts similarly to this and have reached of the...
  10. How can I make my mobile phone as a gaming controller for my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I make my mobile phone as a gaming controller for my laptop?: I like to play some games on my laptop by using a controller but I do not have a controller. So I want to know how can I make my mobike phone as a gaming Controller for my laptop....