Mobile device app/headset/chat (IN GAME AUDIO OPTIONS)
Discus and support Mobile device app/headset/chat (IN GAME AUDIO OPTIONS) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think that it would be great if without cloud gaming I could add the in-game sounds, audio & etc...by way of an accessibility option being available... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BayouRedGamer, Dec 17, 2022.
Thema:
Mobile device app/headset/chat (IN GAME AUDIO OPTIONS)
Loading...
-
Mobile device app/headset/chat (IN GAME AUDIO OPTIONS) - Similar Threads - Mobile device app
-
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile
in XboX InsidersFeature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile: Might sound a bit out there, but this would’ve awesome. Currently you have to be in-game to do this. If it was available in the app I would be using it daily. COD perhaps because it is all... -
Please introduce support for mobile games (iOS and Android) on Xbox.
in XboX InsidersPlease introduce support for mobile games (iOS and Android) on Xbox.: I think it would be great if you could play mobile games from iPhones and Android devices on the Xbox. Many mobile games like Clash of Clans, Call of Duty Mobile, Brawl Stars, or Among Us are... -
Make Movies Available on All Devices, Mobile, Web or Something
in XboX InsidersMake Movies Available on All Devices, Mobile, Web or Something: I've purchased a ton of movies on my Xbox now. but how do i watch them on other devices? What's the point of buying movies through Microsoft if there is nowhere else to watch them? The... -
Xbox roblox account trying to sign in on my mobile device
in XBoX on WindowsXbox roblox account trying to sign in on my mobile device: Hello, I'm having trouble signing in to my roblox xbox account on my mobile device I have had the account for a long time know so I don't think I am capable of giving purchase details and I never... -
Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...: Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on the console. For example if I boot up a cloud game will it kick off whoever is on my console?... -
Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device
in XBoX Games and AppsRoblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device: Roblox thinks i'm using a touchscreen or mobile device. How to fix it ? I disable "compliant pen" - "compliant touch screen" and windows ink but this method doesn't work. I have windows 10 .... -
How to Link Xbox roblox account to Mobile device
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to Link Xbox roblox account to Mobile device: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my pc but I don’t know how I made my Roblox account on my Xbox first but forgot the password it said it was linked to my Microsoft account and I tried to use... -
Microsoft Edition Roblox thinks that im on a mobile device
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft Edition Roblox thinks that im on a mobile device: WHenever i try to play a roblox game, it thinks im on a mobile device for some reason. It makes games hard to play and is really confusing. [img] f4bc16fc-482f-437a-ba2e-7bcc9f6df78a