Mobile app losing console

Discus and support Mobile app losing console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On multiple occasions my xbox console is removed from the xbox mobile app and if I try to manage or remote play I get the message "it looks like you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Greg Sturgis, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Greg Sturgis
    Greg Sturgis Guest

On multiple occasions my xbox console is removed from the xbox mobile app and if I try to manage or remote play I get the message "it looks like you don't have a console set up yet" is there any way to make the app stop removing my console?

:)

Greg Sturgis, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Greg, have you tried any procedure on your mobile device, such as uninstalling the App, cleaning your phone and reinstalling.

Also check if your console is connected via network cable to your home network for greater stability.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

Mixer only loses to Twitch in the mobile app, is crashing a lot
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Update not showing up on PC through Gamepass.

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can download the Xbox App from a Mobile Device.
    Sign in the Xbox App with the same account.
    Link the Xbox Mobile App with the console/PC.
    You can access Games/Updates from the Xbox Mobile App, you may find games that are not displaying on the PC/Console.
    Download remotely from Mobile Device to Console/PC.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xbox live gold -14 day trial

Also is this on console or the mobile app?
  6. JB123_ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Win User

No Option to Hide Name for Xbox Account

Is this on the mobile app on iOS, or console?
Thema:

1. Mobile app losing console - Similar Threads - Mobile app losing

2. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  3. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  4. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.: The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 23d9e2f6-22ab-4020-9f38-80193775c4a6
  5. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  6. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  7. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  8. mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/

in XboX Insiders
    mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/: If this is the wrong place to ask for help this post can be deleted :3 im a pc gamer, i dont have an xbox x3 But i have a few friends that do and use it as there main platform for gaming. I...
  9. How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?: wheres the option to delete comments posted in the xbox mobile app, are yall really that ban-happy to ban people? i had to report my own comment as an attempt to get it removed....
  10. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...