MLB The Show game pass bundle

Discus and support MLB The Show game pass bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought early access bundle for mlb the show 23 game pass but it's not downloading it shows that I own the game in the store but won't download And... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Austin Bauer, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Austin Bauer
    Austin Bauer Guest

I bought early access bundle for mlb the show 23 game pass but it's not downloading it shows that I own the game in the store but won't download And the transaction went through and everything.

:)

Austin Bauer, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Austin Bauer ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it seems that you are having an issue on downloading MLB that is not downloading.

I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. Is this happening for one game app only? How about downloading other game apps?

Kindly try the steps form the link below.

Click here : Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Click here: Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  4. BraveChampion48 Win User

MLB The Show 21 XB1 requirement question

Hmm... What I mean is: Is Game Pass required to play MLB The Show 21, even if I purchased it?
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I paid for the MLB the show 23 early access bundle and its not showing up on my game pass

Hi, Adam. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Kindly check if the transaction for the Early access bundle it is completed.

If it's completed, using your console, go to My games & apps > See all > Full library > All owned games, select the game title, then press Install all.

If it's not there, log in to your account on this link and check if you are seeing an option to install the game, https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/mlb-the-....
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.

MLB the show is not available on PC Game pass

You can play it via the cloud on PC

You would have to contract EA support. Account linking happens on their servers
Thema:

1. MLB The Show game pass bundle - Similar Threads - MLB Show game

2. MLB the show affecting other games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the show affecting other games?: Xbox One S 2 kids share the Xbox. Since kid 1 downloaded MLB the show ‘23, kid 2 is complaining that fps on Apex legends is lower than usual. Getting 30-50 for, when it should be over 80. He says...
  3. Help with gampass game MLB The Show 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with gampass game MLB The Show 22: When I downloaded MLB The Show 22 with gamepass a little bit after I said do you own this game or app so I deleted it then when I went to reinstall it wants me to buy it!?!?!?...
  4. I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass: I bought mlb the show for 62.00$ when I am seeing it is free with game pass. e87a460a-2c1f-4e21-bf07-c01e7f988b9c
  5. Every single Xbox game works online but MLB THE SHOW 23 won’t load anything online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single Xbox game works online but MLB THE SHOW 23 won’t load anything online: Every single Xbox game works online but MLB THE SHOW 23 won’t load anything online. I have tried everything from restarting the console, to wired/wireless connection, to even uninstalling the...
  6. Why does my mlb the show 23 say it is done downloading but I can only play the intro game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mlb the show 23 say it is done downloading but I can only play the intro game: Every time I try to play a different team or mode I can because I can’t even leave the loading game c90b2b31-a230-41c1-bd5e-bd82839a707a
  7. I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...: I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game screen and can not seem to get it to go away .. can anyone help me please ??...
  8. How to play mlb show with early game pass access bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play mlb show with early game pass access bundle: We purchased the early access bundle for mlb the show. But not sure how to play the game once early access is purchased. 0114c532-969d-4cd7-b912-8fcbcd2ae002
  9. Mlb the show early access through game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mlb the show early access through game pass: Me and my brother gameshare. He purchased the game pass for the both of us. I just purchased the early access add on for mlb the show. It will not work at all. Why is that? Is it because he...
  10. I bought early access bundle for mlb the show 23 game pass but it's not downloading it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought early access bundle for mlb the show 23 game pass but it's not downloading it...: Please help with my download of early access bundle for mlb the show 23 2891e64d-1898-4792-8509-a160359617fc