Mlb the show 23 online co-op diamond dynasty

Discus and support Mlb the show 23 online co-op diamond dynasty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not getting progress for diamond dynasty online co-op but u do when u host it. Everyone should get rewards and progress no matter who is hosting.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shane norman2, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Mlb the show 23 online co-op diamond dynasty

Not getting progress for diamond dynasty online co-op but u do when u host it. Everyone should get rewards and progress no matter who is hosting.

:)

shane norman2, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello shane norman2,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand that you want to reflect the progress you made in Diamond Dynasty from MLB The Show 23. shane norman2, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, we found out that you can submit a request to the game developer for this to be investigated.

Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern to this link: Submit a request – The Show (sonysandiegostudio.games)

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play

Hi BrianJohnson111. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If other games are working fine, it's likely an issue with the game or the game servers. We aren't able to provide the best support for games made by other companies; In-game issues are best addressed by the game developer.

Please contact the dedicated support for MLB The Show 23 for help with this: https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.games/hc/sections/12293567233179
  4. Georges C. Win User

MLB The Show 23

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sammy, as you have already tried to uninstall and install the game again, try following the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  5. BRENWEZYMBGBB08 Win User

Vote for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 for backwards compatability!!!

I agree get all 3 Dynasty Warriors: Gundam games. They are all fun to play solo and co-op if allowed on certain missions. And those games are what got me into Dynasty Warriors!!!
  6. FrankValle Win User

MLB the Show settings

I’m also having the same issue. He is linked on my family account and I have him set as an adult, but are still unable to play diamond dynasty in the show.
Thema:

1. Mlb the show 23 online co-op diamond dynasty - Similar Threads - Mlb show online

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play: iam trying to play my mlb the show but everytime i connect online it disconnects me.. every other game works perfectly fine online. this issue has persisted for 3 months.. i reset my router and...
  4. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  5. The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.: As stated above. Second issue is that I'm in some loop between you and the ea app where I cant move forward. cd23d98a-396d-408f-9e3d-5c3fb7a9f2dd
  6. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  7. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  8. Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23: Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the 23 3f3c9579-0df5-46fc-9232-e0a965cad284
  9. MLB the show affecting other games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the show affecting other games?: Xbox One S 2 kids share the Xbox. Since kid 1 downloaded MLB the show ‘23, kid 2 is complaining that fps on Apex legends is lower than usual. Getting 30-50 for, when it should be over 80. He says...
  10. So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...: So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my character, and i know it has something to do with my wireless headset, does anyone know how to fix this?...